• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
BrunoDerKaiser: Yeah, a ride of greatness and Emirs and shadows and fun and WORLD CONQUEST!

Lucifer: Glad you liked it, but do the rolling eyes symbolize sarcasm, as in "You're not actually hilarious, Grauuu, you stupid poop!"? I'm just taking wild leaps in guessing your intentions. Thanks for the comment!

Kaiser_Mobius: And more will be given to the people! More controlled randomness is on the way! (Just scroll down for example.)

Gukpa: Don't let your heart explode, please. That would be terrible D:

videonfan: Glad to have you with us on the journey!

Jushu: Yes! And the Emir! Don't forget him now. He gets jealous real easy.

Duke of Awesome: Glad you liked that twist. And the story in general!

geminisama: A camel as a foreign minister is always a good idea!

Ivir Baggins: Nobody is insane here. Nobody I tell you! Glad to have you here with us. Hope you'll enjoy the rest of the AAR.

Fernando Torres: Says it all really. Thanks for dropping by!

Asalto: Very cool, I'd say! I wish my land was ruled by one...

Miihkali: Glad to be of service! The more the merrier, I say!

Grauuu: Damn it, what a horrible excuse! Get out of here.

Milites: Glad you can see the beauty in it. It has it's charm, doesn't it?

GulMacet: Who knows, maybe the camel has already volunteered, but is doing it in secret. So it's a kind of underground, maybe-evil super-camel breeding project... By a camel!

Weserübung: That's great to hear! Hopefully future updates will have the same effect.

H.Appleby: My first award already? Thank you, Sir Appleby!

whatguts: Glad you like my... somewhat strange humor. Hope you'll stick with it and enjoy the new AAR too!

Mr. Santiago: It is a beauty, isn't it? Maybe I'll release it to the public some day. Maybe...

Chapter Two
The Great War begins and everyone is cut off mid sentenc-

Emir Saud ibn Abdul Aziz Al Rashid sat in his palace in Bern.
Why do every chapter have to start like this?
As he pondered this, the Emir found himself confused, and he questioned his very existence as a real entity.

His pondering was cut short however, as his black shadow rushed into the room.
"Azuzi! Azuzi!" he called out, as he ran towards him.
"Shadow, I refuse to speak to you, until you refer to me by my titl-"
"WE DON'T HAVE TIME, AZUZI. THEY'RE COM-"
"I don't care. You either talk right, or you don't talk at all!" Azuzi snapped back at him. "And how big a problem could it really be?" Footsteps could be heard from the doorway.
The black shadow looked around nervously. "You don't understand, they're coming... Close the doors, quick!"
"Pfft!" pfft'd the Emir. "Here, I'll sit and face the door. Show you there's nothing to be afraid of-"

yes-1.gif

As the wave of clone Abdul-Aziz ibn Abdul-Rahman Al Saud's flooded the room, Azuzi and his shadow backed up against the wall.
"ARE YOU SERIOUS-"

German High Command, Late July 1914.

The German Kaiser, Wilhelm II looked around at his top generals and staff. "Baa!"
The generals bowed their heads as he continued. "Baa, baa!"
"Certainly, mein Kaiser." Helmuth Von Moltke, the chief of staff, stood up. "But the question is: Are we ready for this war?"
Wilhelm II looked at him dead in the eye. "Baa." he said calmly. The Austro-Hungarian delegation, seated further away, quickly leapt to their feet and applauded. "Excellent point. Excellent!"
The German generals and staff all nodded slowly, before they joined the Austro-Hungarians in applauding. The war in Europe was now a reality.
In the middle of it all, Wilhelm the II smiled to himself. "Baa! Baaa!""
"Yes!" responded the Chief of the Army, Hermann von Stein. "May sheep and monster trucks be forever united!"

The Great War was put in motion when Franz Ferdinand, Austro-Hungarian Archduke and a Ford Fiesta, was notoriously shot down in Sarajevo.

The men cheered, throwing their helmets in the air.
"Baa!" shouted the German Kaiser. The men nodded and left. Outside, Several regiments of German soldiers were lined up, ready for inspection and war.
Wilhelm II, followed by his generals, walked along the line of German troops, as they readied them for the conflict ahead.
"Baaaa! Baaaa. BAA!" exclaimed the Kaiser, as the eyes of several soldiers teared up.

244qUF2.jpg

Europe was heading for the Great War. But in Switzerl- But in Jebel Shammar, plots were devised.

Bern, Jebel Shammar. Also late july 1914.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME SOMETHING!" yelled Emir Saud ibn Abdul Aziz Al Rashid as the clones surrounded him and Black Shadow.
"I tried! You wouldn't listen because of your stupid title!" Black Shadow punched a clone in the nose.
"IT'S NOT STUPID!" He turned his focus on the army of drooling, imbecile stupid Nejdian Emir clones. "What about these clones? How do we deal with them?"
"Just do as you used to do! You always kicked him around!"
Azuzi thought back at his previous adventures...

FIGHTYEAH.gif

"No, that wouldn't work."
"Oh, come on!"
"Damn it! I HATE YOU BASTARDS!" Azuzi readied himself for a beating, when the thought came to him. "Shadow! I know!"
"Well hurry then!" Shouted the black shadow, as Azuzi suddenly picked him up. "Azuzi? What are you doing?"
"Get Camel!" He then promptly threw the Black Shadow out the nearest window. "Hurry!"
Azuzi felt a fist connect to his chin. And then one in the stomach. And a kick down there. This reminded him of his days in school.
"Damn it, leave me alone!" He cried out.
It was then that Camel burst into the room, with Black Shadow majestically riding on his back.
The DUMB, DROOLING, SOCIALLY INEPT (get out of here, Azuzi) clones were easily brought down by the mighty beast. And Camel.

wvw3Sov.jpg

Two Hours Later

The Emir looked up at his victorious Shadow. "I... What... What happened?"
"You kind of blacked out. I guess the traumatizing memories were too much for you."
Azuzi looked behind his shadow. The room that was crowded with clones before was now empty and clean. Exactly as he wanted.
"You know what, forget about that title for now, Shadow. You did good."
"Thank you, Azuzi." He smiled, though it was hard to see. "Maybe you should rest some more. We can always conquer the world tomorrow."
"Yes, you're right, Black Shadow. But one last thing..."
The shadow looked at his Emir.
"Stop cutting me o-"
"Sorry, you need to talk louder, I can't hear you."
"I said stop cuttin-"
"I really can't hear you, Azuzi. Oh, I'll be going now anyway." The Black Shadow headed for the door.
"I SAID: STOP CUTTING ME OF-" Bang! closed the door.

And here, have another comic.

YA2xbRq.png

Last edited:
I can not say how this was EPIC!WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have always been fond to say I am a man of decent morals for being Agnostic...I have now found God once again.

Azuzi! Honoured Overlord of the Subjugated Heathens of Switzerland, Time Traveling Genius and Emir of all Shadows, Camels and People on Earth!

This is simply brilliant. A hearty "BAAA" to you, sir.

Since azuzi has broken all the propeties that hold the universe together,I hope that this AAR is full of bugs :p

Bwahahahahaha! the Archduke is a Ford Fiesta lmao. And the Kaiser is a sheep, but an inspiring sheep! Who would have thought that the word "baa!" would be so inspiring to so many! :p

Poor Archduke Ford Fiesta! Kaiser Monster Truck will avenge him!

My God, the GIF of the Saud clones storming into the throne room. There are no words to describe its brilliance.

Sorry about the lack of updates, been a bit busy lately. I'll get to work on a new update soon.

In the meantime...

AbgnC4P.png

I can wait forever, just keep the brilliance coming

BrunoDerKaiser: If you think that's interesting, just wait till you see what happens next! (Disclaimer: Might not actually be a lot happening next.)(You also can't sue me)

Gukpa: Your excitement levels are great!

Lucifer: I shall take no wild leaps in interpreting your comments. But a ski camel corps is a great idea, can't believe I've never thought about it...

Mr. Santiago: Only the greatest of the Austria-Hungarian royalty are monster trucks! Ovine power indeed though!

Doctor Stein: Join the cult! Azuzi! Honoured Overlord of the Subjugated Heathens of Switzerland, Time Traveling Genius and Emir of all Shadows, Camels and People on Earth! (Though he really prefers his full name too)

H.Appleby: Glad you like it. Baa right back at you, sir!

videonfan: I expect as much. We're just getting into 1915 though, so the bugs are yet to be of significance.

Kaiser_Mobius: It's all in the tone. Baa can be said in so many different ways after all.

Weserübung: It truly is a beautiful world, it truly is. *weeps*

Jushu: There is only one Time Travelling Genius and that's Azuzi!

Asalto: He shall destroy all who dare oppose him!

Gukpa: I'll try, but it's hard you know...

Milites: Maybe try some onomatopoeias instead, if words don't work? Also, glad you like it!

H.Appleby: I can't guarantee that, but I'll try. Might not be this update though.

Chapter Three
1914 ends, 1915 begins as the AAR slowly moves forward. Like a train made of bricks.

Emir Saud ibn Abdul Aziz Al Rashid sat in his palace in Bern.
What a terrible pain he felt throughout his body after that beating he took from those clones.
With bruises aplenty, pain in the stomach and an aching downstairs, he found himself in hell, if hell was all about pain and beatings. It probably was.

Besides him sat his trustworthy shadow, going over the newly arrived mail. "Tell me it's something good..."
Black Shadow looked up at his Emir. "Well, it's certainly... news." The shadow scratched his chin. "More clones have been sighted all over France. They're increasingly numerous."
Azuzi sighed heavily. "Can't we just shoot them all? Damn it, I just want to take over the world! What's with all the trouble!?"
"We could..." The shadow glanced at the Emir. "But we don't... we don't own France. It would practically be a declaration of war."
The Emir scoffed at his shadow. "They're French! Who cares?"
Black Shadow quickly responded. "The Russians, British, Canadians, Australians, South Africans, Belgians, Italians, Serbians-"
"Okay, I get it, I get it!" Azuzi sighed again. "I guess we'll just have to wait till they don't care anymore then."
"That might take quite a few years, Azuzi..."
"I don't care!" he snapped back. "Only gives us more time to prepare!"
His Black Shadow nodded. "Will that be all?"
"Yes. Now, I need peace and quiet. I must plot!"
His shadow bowed. "Certainly, Azuzi." Leaving the Emir to himself and his nefarious plots.

Entente Meeting - September 1914

Representatives from all members of the Entente were seated at the large, round table in the spacious room. Amongst them were the Russian Tsar, a large cactus and the British King, Abdul-Aziz ibn Abdul-Rahman Al Saud.
The French representative laid out several maps of Belgium and the north-eastern border of France. "Gentlemen, as we all know, the German war machine marches on. Belgium has fallen, and France is next UNLESS ACTION IS TAKEN!" He shouted the words, as the men around the table looked taken aback. He continued, pointing his finger at the large cactus.
"The Russians need to apply further pressure to help relieve the Western Front and-" He stopped dead in his tracks, as an ominous silence overcame the room. The men all stared at the Tsar.
"I-I... I didn't mean-" The cactus stood calmly, prompting silence from the Frenchman, who slowly seated himself.

VXpuJ2u.jpg

Abdul-Aziz ibn Abdul-Rahman Al Saud rose from his chair, a bit of drool hanging from his mouth. "I think... I think we should destroy Jebel Shammar!" He slammed his fist into the table, producing a loud crack. No one could tell whether it was from the table or his hand.
"But Jebel Shammar are neutral, your highness..." noted a calm Canadian.
"FOR HOW LONG THOUGH!?" Abdul-Aziz ibn Abdul-Rahman Al Saud shook his head around, his saliva landing on several disgusted Entente-representatives. "THAT'S OUR ENEMY, RIGHT THERE!"
"Please, you need to calm down, your royal highness..." added the Australian representative.
"I DECIDE WHAT'S CALM AND WHAT'S NOT. WHY WON'T YOU JUST LISTEN!" He stormed from the room in anger, leaving behind the shocked delegations.
The French representative shook his head and finally broke the silence, pointing at the maps. "Please, at least have a look at our current situation. It looks bad."
They sent a map around the table, as every one who looked at it appeared more worried than the last.

UN3SMym.jpg

"At this rate, Paris could fall by 1915!" he added. "We can't allow this to happ-" Once again, the cactus' ominous presence silenced him.
"But surely we-" The cactus simply stood there, as they all looked around nervously. Slowly they left the room.

Bern - 1st of January, 1915

The black shadow, followed by Camel, burst into the sleeping Emir's room.
"Azuzi! Azuzi!"
"Huh? What? No, please don't hurt me!" Azuzi stumbled to his feet.
"Relax, Azuzi. It's a new year. That means a new year report!"
The Emir rubbed his eyes. "It is? I must have overslept."
Camel came up with his morning slippers, dropping them in front of him. "Thank you, Camel." He yawned. "So, what's new?"
"Oh, so so much! War! Territorial conquests! Victory, defeat, everything!" Black Shadow said enthustiastically.
"Just bring out the map..."

BgOiw4z.jpg

Azuzi's eyes widened. "This looks... This looks interesting!"
"Yes!" Exclaimed his shadow. "France is on the verge of collapse! Maybe your plan for the French will be possible after all"
"Myeees..." Azuzi rubbed his hands together, cackling to himself. "All goes according to plan."
"Soon, we shall destroy all Abdul-Aziz ibn Abdul-Rahman Al Saud's!" Black Shadow continued. "Our army too is growing steadily. Soon, we will be able to stand up to the strongest of our opponents!"
"Brilliant work, Shadow. Brilliant work. The world shall soon be ours!" Azuzi giggled heartily to himself, as only an Emir can. Before long, Black Shadow and Camel joined in.

The Triumvirate of Evil would soon strike.

Sorry about the length of the update. Still a bit busy here, and another update may take quite a while. But stay tuned for more chapters... In the future!

Another comic though!

kTXEvzm.jpg

And for popularities sake: Pop culture jokes!

Forrest Gump
vO6MKhO.jpg

Pulp Fiction
sldL5Be.jpg

Riding the wave of pop culture to success, this can't fail!

Next update will be more exciting. Probably.

Last edited:
My face when I had read the last comics.

1355322354201.jpg