• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Belgiumruler

Comrade Belgie
95 Badges
Aug 18, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Sengoku
  • Semper Fi
  • Rome Gold
  • March of the Eagles
  • Impire
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Darkest Hour
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • War of the Roses
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Majesty 2
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
Dream Of Glory

I will go narrative for this, It is the story of soldier Borislav Dasklalov, called by his friends Boris.

I start in 1936 CGM, on Hard difficulty. With my own mod, the NewNationsMod V0.02. My English isn't so good, so please forgive grammatical errors.

Introduction:

I am born in 1918, in the city of Varna. When I was a child, I was interested in the history of out nation, especially in the great war, when we lost allot of territory. My father died on the Romanian front 3 months before my birth. When i was 16, I joined the Army, I was hoping for another great war to fight for revenge for my father. In 1935 the 1st Independent Armored Brigade was formed, A light tank brigade. Only the fanatic patriots can join this Brigade, and i joined it. Now it is New Year 1936, and I am Gunner in a L3/33 CV 33 tankette, Italian build.

The tank in the front is my tank, training mission October 1935
cv-33-tankette-03.png

comment please, and i hope you enjoy it!

On 2 august 1936 we received the order for moving to the Turkish border, a Bulgarian citizen is kidnapped by Turkish ground, and Turkey refuses to let a Bulgaria investigate it. I hope for war.

Morning 1 September, Turkish border.

"Soldiers, today is your day, we gonna invade Turkey! To war, for the glory and the Bulgarian dream! Now, go to your armored vehicles and charge! The first group of 5 tanks will lead the way, You have the mission to cross the Bosporus, and secure the town of Izmir. Our infantry will do the rest." I am in the first group, when the engine is running, I feel the adrenaline in my body, the time is come, we will RISE!!! "carefully, we gonna cross a small Bridge over the Bosporus, Boris, can you watch of the road is free?", said my tank driver. "Free", I shouted, "let's teach those Turks some power!" Crossing the Bosporus was without problems.
cv-35-tankette-01.png

aar1.png

14 September, Izmir

We entered the city, still no enemy's are spotted, no rest for us however, one day later we begin our road southwards. A report from the north is that Istanbul is fallen, and the 1st Infantry Division crossed the Bosporus.
aar2.png

13 October, Konya

our tanks are ambushed, the first two are destroyed, and I am in the third. I fired the gun and hitted a Turkish AT position. "Get out! we are burning!", our commander screamed. "No i don't leave this vehicle before the last Turk is death!", I Answered. Another hit, this time an Turkish sandbag wall is destroyed. Then I heard an explosion, i was grabbed by somebody and dragged out of the tank.
aar3.png

3 hours later I awake, I lay on a stretcher and I noticed I was wounded on my legs, my tank was burning 10 meters away from me. When i asked how many tanks they are lost they said: "5 and 2 armored cars, but Turkey surrendered"
aar4.png

Nice work; what are your long terms for Bulgaria? Join Axis, Comintern, Allies, or stay independent?

Nice work; what are your long terms for Bulgaria? Join Axis, Comintern, Allies, or stay independent?
I will join the axis, i think that is the most logical choice for my story

Nice Job, Bulgaria is my favorite nation to play but I always play it safe, I usually take territory from Turkey then puppet. But I see your ambitious. If axis is you chosen way, make sure you prepare for the defense in the Caucasus. Its harder then you think. :)

Nice Job, Bulgaria is my favorite nation to play but I always play it safe, I usually take territory from Turkey then puppet. But I see your ambitious. If axis is you chosen way, make sure you prepare for the defense in the Caucasus. Its harder then you think. :)
My defensive line would be the Bosphorus, not the Caucasus, I gonna focus on the Unrainian front.

Having just finished my first game of HoI3 despite having picked it up a long time ago on sale: I now feel that I can comment on HoI AARs.

Bulgaria managed to be the greatest asset I added to the Axis in my game, so I wish for equal and better things for your Bulgaria.
Good luck.

My words...

But it´s almost a week already! :mad:
I know I know.... I will try to update today or tommorow, I have 2 weeks holiday now, so plenty of time to play! But i am doing 3 AAR's at this moment: 1 with march of the eagles, one with HOI3 and one with CKII.

I know I know.... I will try to update today or tommorow, I have 2 weeks holiday now, so plenty of time to play! But i am doing 3 AAR's at this moment: 1 with march of the eagles, one with HOI3 and one with CKII.

What the heck? Two weeks of holiday? I just returned from school. Just try if you can find some motivation for it :)

What the heck? Two weeks of holiday? I just returned from school. Just try if you can find some motivation for it :)
O live in Belgium you know... We have 2 weeks easter Holiday!

O live in Belgium you know... We have 2 weeks easter Holiday!

Two? We didn´t have even a whole week. What a mess...

Stop bragging and post that update! :p

Two? We didn´t have even a whole week. What a mess...

Stop bragging and post that update! :p
Yes I will try to post an update in an hour or something

I have a problem, the save is broken. It is in the save game folder so it's not missing, but it doesn't show up in game for some reason, does anyone now a solution?

(BTW Ikar, exept 2 weeks easter holiday we have an other crazy tradition in our village, it called 'goose Riding'. You need to ride with an horse under a goose that is hanging up, and you need to pull the head of It! Crazy isn't :))

I have a problem, the save is broken. It is in the save game folder so it's not missing, but it doesn't show up in game for some reason, does anyone now a solution?

It might be saved in a wrong format. You know .txt, .doc and stuff like that. Be sure to save it in that one, which fits the last working save :)

(BTW Ikar, exept 2 weeks easter holiday we have an other crazy tradition in our village, it called 'goose Riding'. You need to ride with an horse under a goose that is hanging up, and you need to pull the head of It! Crazy isn't :))

Heh, too bad, I´ve yet to drive a horse :) Poor goose though :D

It might be saved in a wrong format. You know .txt, .doc and stuff like that. Be sure to save it in that one, which fits the last working save :)

Heh, too bad, I´ve yet to drive a horse :) Poor goose though :D
It's saved well, I have no idea with the problem is.