• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
22 years of age. Citizen of the US state of Georgia. Been playing strategy games all my life. Have yet to get my girlfriend interested in them as well. A man can only dream :happy:

Truman was US president when I was born. no beard. bi-lingual english/spanish. prefer rum. used to have a subscription to Strategy and Tactics magazine, which is what got me started with wargames

Truman was US president when I was born. no beard. bi-lingual english/spanish. prefer rum. used to have a subscription to Strategy and Tactics magazine, which is what got me started with wargames

WOW,you have a amazing life Ò.Ó.

I think the primary reason for this game getting banned in China is its use of the Tibetan flag. I can't blame them really, Germany would have banned it if it had swastika flag so China's attitude is not that far off.

They have an active modding scene, the game is called Little Beard in China (Euphemism, it's a homonymn to Hearts of Iron in China).

It was banned for inaccurately portraying China (warlords or something like that, "historically inaccurate"), not specifically for Tibet.
http://bbs.52pcgame.com/forum-3-1.html
http://www.baidu.com/s?ie=utf-8&bs=...g3=8&rsv_sug=0&rsv_sug4=1298&rsv_sug1=4&inputT=3264

They have an incomplete localization for RC1
http://bbs.52pcgame.com/thread-460345-1-1.html

Last edited:
21 year old male finn here. I only drink beer if I'm already drunk, as I dislike the taste. Normally I drink Grape Longdrink (Lonkero). Been playing Paradox games six or so years.

(Northern-)German student (German studies and Political studies) in my early twenties here. I have a soft spot for Mitteleuropean, and (South-)Eastern European literature, culture and history. Well and I have that teutonic love for lots of good beer. :)

Last edited:
50 year old Canadian male, who blames Avalon Hill (I still own Advanced Squad Leader and Rise and Decline of the Third Reich) for my new found love of Paradox games (bought my first 3 - HOI3, EU3 and CK2 - almost a year ago). Facial hair comes and goes, depending on how lazy I am feeling on a particular day (shaved yesterday). While I do like Guinness beer and Vodka (not together :p), I much prefer spending quality time with Mary Jane.

I am a 64 year old retired research chemist with my name on 10 US patents in the consumer products area.

I have played board war games since 1960 -- Avalon Hill Tactics II. I retired from playing chess in at age 19 after beating city champ who was twice my age in a tourney to have more time for board war games.

I started playing computer games in 1991 with CIV , Heroes, and Warlords type of games.

I am a 64 year old retired research chemist with my name on 10 US patents in the consumer products area.

I have played board war games since 1960 -- Avalon Hill Tactics II. I retired from playing chess in at age 19 after beating city champ who was twice my age in a tourney to have more time for board war games.

I started playing computer games in 1991 with CIV , Heroes, and Warlords type of games.
Are you familiar with MOO and MOO2?

24 year old Irishman (with a little Scottish in there too) living in the north of England. I'm a history student. I like lots of beer when I go out drinking or an expensive scotch when I'm relaxing.

I have an ever growing war movie (and television series like Band of Brothers etc) collection that I have organised into chronological order of the conflict, down to the day if needs be... yes, I'm that sad.

24 year old Irishman (with a little Scottish in there too) living in the north of England. I'm a history student. I like lots of beer when I go out drinking or an expensive scotch when I'm relaxing.

I have an ever growing war movie (and television series like Band of Brothers etc) collection that I have organised into chronological order of the conflict, down to the day if needs be... yes, I'm that sad.

Sad!? That is awesome dude! :D

I've also gotten the Band of Brothers and The Pacific on DVDs. I heard they are going to make a new miniseries :)