• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MagicBacon

Dude, it's MagicBacon.
18 Badges
Jun 25, 2002
Visit site
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Semper Fi
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Darkest Hour
Playing as Germany in the 1936 scenario (updated to RC2), I brought Finland into my alliance following their defeat by the Soviets in 1940. I assumed military control and ignored the place for a while. When I looked back, several provinces in Finland were in revolt and the revolt risk in the rest was insane, over 40%! Is this normal? This is my first game playing DH in a while and before this I only played KR.

Playing as Germany in the 1936 scenario (updated to RC2), I brought Finland into my alliance following their defeat by the Soviets in 1940. I assumed military control and ignored the place for a while. When I looked back, several provinces in Finland were in revolt and the revolt risk in the rest was insane, over 40%! Is this normal? This is my first game playing DH in a while and before this I only played KR.

Just guessing, but I think this is caused by either them running out of resources (then their IC shutting down and they are unable to produce consumer goods) or running out of enough supplies for their troops. Reload your game and try trading them a reasonable amount of supplies + resources.

Looking in the save file, they did have 18% dissent, so I just cheated and reduced it to 0. That got rid of the RR.