• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
haha only that less updates, it felt like a hundred or more...

It sure could use a hundred or more but yes headaches all around as its been a very long process.

You know, I really want to enjoy this game but it won't let me. :unsure: I hope the replacement will fix that. And we're almost there....just three more planetary revolutions.

Last edited:
As for the EoF expansions and Enchanced Edition:

EoF is the contentents patch that will be released on the 30th of November - for all users (new, pre-orders). Even if you don't have it installed or registered, you will get it just like any patch as soon as you start the game.

After the 30th of November, Sword of the Stars II: Lords of the Winter will be no longer available. Instead, SotS II Enhanced Edition will be sold, containing Lords of Winter and End of Flesh.

So basicly, if you buy now or later, you get the EoF, but I cannot say anything about any price changes between SotS II: LoW and Sots II: EE.

For reference, please head to the Kerberos Productions forum - there you can find a largish topic bout the EoF and EE.

Hope this helps :)

As for the EoF expansions and Enchanced Edition:

EoF is the contentents patch that will be released on the 30th of November - for all users (new, pre-orders). Even if you don't have it installed or registered, you will get it just like any patch as soon as you start the game.

After the 30th of November, Sword of the Stars II: Lords of the Winter will be no longer available. Instead, SotS II Enhanced Edition will be sold, containing Lords of Winter and End of Flesh.

So basicly, if you buy now or later, you get the EoF, but I cannot say anything about any price changes between SotS II: LoW and Sots II: EE.

For reference, please head to the Kerberos Productions forum - there you can find a largish topic bout the EoF and EE.

Hope this helps :)

After 30 November, Lords of Winter will no longer be sold.

Maybe I have to have my first go at this game now...bought it but never installed it.
Thx for the free expansion Cerb and Paradox!

The apprehension is understandable considering the botched release of Winter, and also considering that many have not yet contemplated playing the game until now due to the announcement of EE.

I simply hope that this time the.... correct file.... gets sent to Steam.... :rofl: Or we'll all be in a world of hurt again.

Downloading now. :)

First bug (or a new feature):
Loa modules can be installed on my Tarkas ships :)
Well, at least i think those are Loa modules (according to the description).

Also, older saves will be deleted after this add-on (if it wasnt mentioned before)

First bug (or a new feature):
Loa modules can be installed on my Tarkas ships :)
Well, at least i think those are Loa modules (according to the description).

Also, older saves will be deleted after this add-on (if it wasnt mentioned before)

Yes, I have 2 bugs more. The game took me out to the desktop during the game 2 times!

Please make sure all bugs experienced are reported; firstly on the Kerberos forum if you can (for fasttracking) or at least in the Bug forum here.
Thx.