• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It is rude to accuse someone of cheating but... C’mon this is clearly a cheat AAR it is impossible to build all that hardware within that timeframe with low IC (and wasted too). Even if you tag switched to your Allies/Puppets and forced them to build them for ya, I´m pretty sure it would still be impossible to achieve. I had previously overlooked when you gave yourself expeditionary forces, but this is ridiculous. :(

Edit: Why didn´t you instant built all that hardware in the beginning of the ARR? I'm pretty sure you would conquer everyone faster. You can really do better than this :(

I really hope so because I stopped reading when I saw that...

It is rude to accuse someone of cheating but... C’mon this is clearly a cheat AAR it is impossible to build all that hardware within that timeframe with low IC (and wasted too). Even if you tag switched to your Allies/Puppets and forced them to build them for ya, I´m pretty sure it would still be impossible to achieve. I had previously overlooked when you gave yourself expeditionary forces, but this is ridiculous. :(

Edit: Why didn´t you instant built all that hardware in the beginning of the ARR? I'm pretty sure you would conquer everyone faster. You can really do better than this :(

You are wrong.

I'm pretty sure that he means 8 squads of Interceptor 4 of Naval Bombers and 6 CAG's. and not 800, 400 and 600. Because it would take all the IC of the USSR, Germany or USA several years to build that many planes :)

That's correct.

See the air units at the end of the AAR. You will see there aren't more then 12 air units, which makes sense as Nationalist Spain.

2i9k0u1.png

BTW On the screenshots I only saw what appears to be Canadian and Chinese Divisions that arrived faster to the Miami vicinity than USA forces (I glanced through the screenshots and only saw 1 or 2 US INF divisions). By June of 1943 the place (Miami)should be swarming with USA divisions but I only saw 1 Canadian division there that like I said before came all the way from Canada and arrived before the United States Army ,November 1943 is full of Canadians but no USA divisions, my last word on this subject is weird.

Last edited:
BTW On the screenshots I only saw what appears to be Canadian and Chinese Divisions that arrived faster to the Miami vicinity than USA forces (I glanced through the screenshots and only saw 1 or 2 US INF divisions). By June of 1943 the place (Miami)should be swarming with USA divisions but I only saw 1 Canadian division there that like I said before came all the way from Canada and arrived before the United States Army ,November 1943 is full of Canadians but no USA divisions, my last word on this subject is weird.

Hm, that´s a fair argument... But maybe the US has wasted all of it´s divisions against Japan and has caught the "Japanese syndrom" of not defending their homeland from FTM? We´ll never know though; unless Belgiumruler will provide us with some saves, but I also think that the conquest of the USA was (ridiculously) easy, because they haven´t had much units...

I´m staying neutral towards this case; I don´t want to blame Belgiumruler injustly, but I argee that the USA conquest was maybe too simple... :wacko:

A single Squad is 100 planes, so i got 8 squads of interceptors, 4 of naval bombers and 6 of CAG's. I hate Cheating so i dont cheat in a AAR

USA was in a alliance with Canada from 1941, the USA army was very weak but it's air Force and navy are very strong. i think because they don't joined the allies they haven't expanded my army but their Air Force and Navy. And no Chinese divisions, China was in the Axis!

Belgiumruler himself was disappointed that the conquest of the USA. It was way too easy, he said that in the last update too.
The USA had a massive navy (30-40 Carriers IIRC) and tons of bombers. Probably a part of their army was stucked in a fight with Japan.

I don't really see why this discussion is going on at the end of this AAR. Nothing special happened, only the USA failed to build enough land forces to have a normal defense of their home land. I would just call that AI.

Belgiumruler himself was disappointed that the conquest of the USA. It was way too easy, he said that in the last update too.
The USA had a massive navy (30-40 Carriers IIRC) and tons of bombers. Probably a part of their army was stucked in a fight with Japan.

I don't really see why this discussion is going on at the end of this AAR. Nothing special happened, only the USA failed to build enough land forces to have a normal defense of their home land. I would just call that AI.
Yes i have loaded up as USA and they have a fleet of 4 CV, 40 BB and tons of light Cruisers and DD's. their Air Force exist of over 50 STR and 100 TAC

Do you actually believe in what you're saying? Let us do a small recap... Player invades Miami in late 1942, lands around 50 Marine divisions that quickly go OOS (because they need much more than one port to keep going); 10 Months after the Invasion not a single US division is in sight only Canadians; Weak Mexico(CAV and INF) units start to advance from the south unopposed (because if they had opposition it would be the other way around); By January 24th 1944 we barely see one USA inf division; By February of 44 we see one Chinese division on Norfolk; Then the author says he conquered the USA without even showing us a fight with real US troops. C’mon not even the AI is that dumb, especially because the US was already mobilized due to the war with Japan and did not joined the allies (i.e. no suicidal invasions, no lost MP, etc). The player, obviously for supply reasons, took one year to go from Miami to the vicinity of WDC and no US opposition, really?? Can someone please explain to me what am I missing?

Last edited:
USA was in a alliance with Canada from 1941, the USA army was very weak but it's air Force and navy are very strong. i think because they don't joined the allies they haven't expanded my army but their Air Force and Navy. And no Chinese divisions, China was in the Axis!
Please provide us a save game and what I'm seeing in one of your screenshots is a Chinese INF division under the control of the USA army (in Norfolk).

Do you actually believe in what you're saying? Let us do a small recap... Player invades Miami in late 1942, lands around 50 Marine divisions that quickly go OOS (because they need much more than one port to keep going); 10 Months after the Invasion not a single US division is in sight only Canadians; Weak Mexico(CAV and INF) units start to advance from the south unopposed (because if they had opposition it would be the other way around); By January 24th 1944 we barely see one USA inf division; By February of 44 we see one Chinese division on Norfolk; Then the author says he conquered the USA without even showing us a fight with real US troops. C’mon not even the AI is that dumb, especially because the US was already mobilized due to the war with Japan and did not joined the allies (i.e. no suicidal invasions, no lost MP, etc). The player, obviously for supply reasons, took one year to go from Miami to the vicinity of WDC and no US opposition, really?? Can someone please explain to me what am I missing?

USA and Japan didn't go to war in 1941. USA was unprepared when Belgiumruler attacked. Chinese division, yes I see them. Why they are there? I really don't know. Maybe it's his old computer not showing things right, idk. 25 Marine Division can get enough supplies by Miami (level 10 port). His supply line got bombed, that's why they were out of supply.

Please provide us a save game and what I'm seeing in one of your screenshots is a Chinese INF division under the control of the USA army (in Norfolk).
I will search for a savegame, but i think wath the problem is, in my games you need to be fully zoomed in to see the American flag on the Counter. Otherwise you see someting look like the Chinese one, i will show it you in a screenshot

USA and Japan didn't go to war in 1941. USA was unprepared when Belgiumruler attacked. Chinese division, yes I see them. Why they are there? I really don't know. Maybe it's his old computer not showing things right, idk. 25 Marine Division can get enough supplies by Miami (level 10 port). His supply line got bombed, that's why they were out of supply.
Japan is scripted to attack the USA in 1941... if they did not attack then something really weird happened to that game.
EDIt: Ok I am really signing off this thread now, I already gave more than my $.02

Japan is scripted to attack the USA in 1941... if they did not attack then something really weird happened to that game.
EDIt: Ok I am really signing off this thread now, I already gave more than my $.02

Czechoslovakia is annexed in 1942, can't call that normal. Events can be messed up if the players declares war before all events fired. That happened in this game, that's why the game is so 'messed up'.

Look in this screenshot you can see a 'Chinese' division:
hoi3268.png

But if you zoom in you can see this:
hoi3269.png

and here is a Picture of the US Forces:
hoi3270.png

I hope this is clear, i NEVER cheat. And yes japan is scripted to attack USA but if the Allies are death?? I dont think they will attack USA then... And now you gonna ask how i got so much resources? With 2 majors as puppets..

I will search for a savegame, but i think wath the problem is, in my games you need to be fully zoomed in to see the American flag on the Counter. Otherwise you see someting look like the Chinese one, i will show it you in a screenshot

If anyone still doubts this, I can confirm it. These aren't Chinese divisions; it's just a matter of being zoomed out.
I'd still like to see a save-game of the moment before you invaded the US though, so people can verify. It should be no problem to upload and it can take away all doubts.

Look in this screenshot you can see a 'Chinese' division:
hoi3268.png

But if you zoom in you can see this:
hoi3269.png

and here is a Picture of the US Forces:
hoi3270.png

I hope this is clear, i NEVER cheat. And yes japan is scripted to attack USA but if the Allies are death?? I dont think they will attack USA then... And now you gonna ask how i got so much resources? With 2 majors as puppets..
It looks like I was betrayed by 800x600 resolution pics. Sorry about that.
Now the only time that I actually said the word cheat was when I saw you mentioning 800 fighter, etc.; then I got really desappointed and stoped reading. After that I used the word weird to describe the lack of USA army response in about 9 months in the miami area. That is why I asked you a save game because something weird was going on with the USA army on your game. Remember I actually said that I have been reading your ARRs and I like your style of writing and (even) playing. The only thing left to say is congrats cause you were able to win your game. :)

EDIT: And I'm sorry for thinking that you've cheated but IMHO you're almost as responsible for that as I am; I’m still interested in the save though

Last edited: