• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this DLC doesn't count as the one before the last of DLC's. The developers said there would be 4. This should be a bonus one.

I don't think there's ever been set a max number of dlc. Iirc they've said something like as long as the game and dlc sells...

What about adding a mini racing game ? When there is a joust we could plug in our joysticks and move them side to side really fast in order to win the horse race and that will give us +10 with all our vassals.

Reactions:
5d2.gif

I would rather want the devs to use their time on the Republic or Pagan DLC's, you know "complete" the game, before they add wierd fantasy stuff like this.

This would be cool for some games. Can the option be turned off once the dlc is installed?

Yes, just turn off the DLC in the launcher.

Also can we now play as the meso-Americans. That would kinda be fun.

No, they are like the Mongols, but you never know what the future will bring...

Everything about this just sounds very poor and cheap. Why would Mezoamerican cultures sail (and how? and in what numbers?) to the east? Diseases wiping out european natives? Are you goddamn kidding me? I feel sorry for those who hoped for Norse, Slavic pagan elaboration or for Charlemagne era.
This is not what I expect from good old Paradox and thus I am going to boycott this garbage.

So screw all the people who asked for Zoroastrianism, Pagans or Mongols. I feel horribly disappointed.

you there have a pagan horde. it is no different.

Ahah...

I don't suppose one can also play as the Aztecs? That would've made it rather interesting; finally being able to play as a fully fleshed pagan faction (albeit in a rather bizarre scenario).

I think I'll pass this one as well.

I hope this DLC doesn't count as the one before the last of DLC's. The developers said there would be 4. This should be a bonus one.

AFAIK, we've never said anything about how many DLCs we would be doing. We have ideas to last for quite a few. However, Sunset Invasion does not count as a major DLC or expansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.