• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Final vote count

enkhuush - 7 - Yakman, AVN, reis91, jacob-Lundgren, Xaldin31, Rendap, Paendrag
jacob-Lundgren - 6 - Falc, Funnyman230, esemesas, Najs, snoopdogg, THE_SPLIT
Falc - 3 - tamius23, Eternaly_Lost, Nautilu
Yakman - 1 - the_hdk
reis91 - 1 - Lord Dalek
Lord Dalek - 1 - Comm Cody

not voted - 1 - enkhuush

Missed one vote - the_hdk, enkhuush

And it's TIEd.

And it's TIEd.
No, enkhuush won, didn't he? Have I missed something?

EDIT: double-checked and I got the same result again.

Last edited:
Second Day and Second Night

jl02.jpg

Captain Super Sergeant using his superpower, the rubber tongue, to.. eh... extract information?

Logical thinking helped you stop one leak yesterday so why not try it again? Since Green Lantern had been nowhere to be seen since he arrived at the space station surely that must mean that he was off communicating with The News Of The World? As it were that was excatly what Green Lantern the rogue hero with sorcerous powers had been up to until you bashed his head in with some green cryptonite. Was this the end of the leaks?

No, pictures of
Nightcrawler the spiritually attuned distiller snitch drunk and with his tail in unmentionable places hit the tabloids and Nightcrawler took the one way exit to obscurity.

But that was not all, later you heard a row going off in the private quarters of MacGyver, followed by a thump. As you rushed to see what had happened you found MacGyver with a selfforged crossbow standing over the cold dead body of
Captain Super Sergeant the 5th in command distiller with X-ray vision. Ho-hum, not a good night to be a distiller. Are you infiltrated by tee-totallers?

enkhuush the Werewolf with Sorerous Powers from the News Of The World pack was lynched.
Paendrag the Spiritually Attuned Distiller Cultist was eaten by the wolves.
jacob-Lundgren the 5th in command Distiller Priest was shot by reis91 the Hunter

no, it is not, maybe you should look at the votecount

I kind of missed the fact that there was another page :D

So, reis, care to share what's been going on in your mind when you decided to shoot j-L?

I don't see what is there to be explained, it's fairly evident, isn't it? Having J-L killed would provide a lot of information on this voting cycle, and had a good probability of getting a wolf. Of course, it works both ways, as I said, with goodies also pinging indistinctly from baddies.

You may ask if I could have waited with the trait until I was placed into contact with the JL, yes, I could have, but I might as well have died before getting a similarly good chance to use it, and there's always the possibility of an IJL using my trait.

Anyway, regardless of the hunt, I will kindly remark that I placed a solid vote on Enkhuush, so I might not be the best of lynches right now.

:wacko::laugh::rolleyes:

I did an image google to see who the incognito superheroes enkhuush, AVN and Nautilu really were and possibly surprisingly even for them they were discovered to be none others than Green Lantern, Storm and Daredevil.

EDIT: This has of course no impact on the game, I just need a name for any death scenes involving them.

You know what, Reis? If we didn't have a bunch of Sorcerous Powers wolves, I'd have claimed that it was unlikely for the bad guys to have scanned j-L... But now, I can fully imagine that you're in the red pack and you didn't want to risk waiting until tomorrow.

So yeah, let's run up Reis but let's also pick another victim, yes?

My thoughts so far :
All the killed wolves had sorcerous powers. I guess that means it's unlikely there is a sorc in this game.
A likely setup would be then : 2 packs with 3 wolves and 1 cultist each.
So there are likely 1 yellow and 2 red wolves left.

Although I completely disagree with the reasoning of reis to hunt J-L, my feelings are that's more likely a bad call of a villager, than an early additional baddies hunt.
So I consider him a bad lynch.

The following players haven't helped in lynching any wolf yet :
snoopdogg, Funnyman, Comm Cody, esemesas, the_hdk, Nautilu, tamius and Eternaly_Lost.

They are my main candidates for being a wolf atm. And I hope we will lynch one of them.
(and please note reis91 is not on that list).

Makes sense AVN - For now I'll

VOTE Comm Cody

For making 2 Throwaways as the only one so far.