• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Unvote Sedracus
Vote Taii

Fuck. You. All.

That's.... after the deadline?

Wanted to be before the deadline, but whatever.

The ghosts were right, this village deserves to lose.

Votecount, deadline

(3) Sedracus - esemesas [1115], Thandros [1126], Nautilu [thandros 1140 > Sedracus 1170]
(2) Thandros - Sedracus [1127], Split [1132]
(1) Taii - taii [Split 1142 > Nautilu 1146 > Sedracus 1153 > Nautilu 1171 > taii 1178]

Day 12

Whatever sense that once may have existed within the manor was long gone. Mob justice ruled the blood-ridden halls now. Mr Sedracus, a man who claimed to be an expert at self-defence, was unable to defend himself against the justice of the many.

5 remained.

Night 12

The 32nd Earl of Bagel, Peter Nickles, had through cunning and luck made it this far. But no further. In the night someone shot him through the window near his bed. The Earl, pierced by no less than 7 bullets, never had a chance. None came to his aid, perhaps out of fear, perhaps for other reasons.

4 remained. There would be no more second chances. This was it. Win or lose, the finale was about to go down.

Sedracus the Loyal Societé with One Eye Open was lynched.
Esemesas the Loyal Societé was hunted.

Get yourselves together now. Seriously.

Last edited:
Sedracus the Loyal Societé with One Eye Open was lynched.
Esemesas the Loyal Societé was hunted.

Get yourselves together now. Seriously.

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE GHOSTS: We approve of this!

Funny how I'm the one who got hunted. Good luck out there, wolf, whoever you might be.

Damm and Blast. Now everyone is going to be convinced I'm a wolf and Lynch me dooming the village.

Now Let's Think a Bit. I'm now convinced Spilt is innocent. And I know I'm innocent. That leaves Taii and Nautilu. I'm leaning towards Taii for some unknown reason. Gut feeling perhaps.

Vote Taii

Any way we're all doomed at this rate.

You are certainly not speaking for all ghosts

I Speak for those that matters - Those that wish to crumble the decadent British Society!

IRELAND UNITED!!!!

Vote Nautilu, Thandros and Tii I really need your help on this one. Look at the vote count, listen to reason. Nauitlu is the last wolf it can not be made any clearer.... look at what sedracus posted, look at what Lurken did. Nautilu was staying under the radar for most of the game, and this nonsensical voting statements do not add credibility to his case If any of you are wolfs - good you deserve victory, but let us not have a major village loss just because he did not want to go through analysis and vote the person who deserves it...