• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Fucking hell, again? I'm gettin rusty. Well, at least everything turned out the way I wanted it.

Golly gee would you look at that…….
Unvote J.Pass Vote Xeno

I do not know if Xeno is indeed a wolf, but I came to realization that Gigau is in fact almost 100% cleared as a villager…. This is backed up by very strong evidence…. Tomorrow we should listen to me for more of my golden nuggets…….
How do you figure that?
What evidence do you speak of?

Too bad esemesas' vote is past deadline... thanks the_split. But now, you have more data on who to lynch...

Part of why I love endgames is all this tension: did I do the right thing? How will this affect people's decisions tomorrow? Have we lost because of what I've done? :)

Because I think a tie is bad. And out of the two, gigau is the more probable wolf.

Pffffff... you'll weep when you see how wrong you were...

Thanks, esemesas, for trying to help me back in, even if it didn't work. You can be sure it won't be a black mark on your record when you see how honest i was.

And, most of all, thanks to The_Split for those discussions, and for also trying to keep me in.

You guys realize that with just a wolf in each pack there is NO reason what so ever for any wolf to protect anyone? The lone wolfs priority is the same as the villages to find the other wolf….. So as of today I do not think we can rely on voting records anymore….

You guys realize that with just a wolf in each pack there is NO reason what so ever for any wolf to protect anyone? The lone wolfs priority is the same as the villages to find the other wolf….. So as of today I do not think we can rely on voting records anymore….

Let's not be too focused on this idea. I, for one, believe packs may have been unbalanced.

Please elaborate on this. Because I really don't understand your reasoning here.

Let's not be too focused on this idea. I, for one, believe packs may have been unbalanced.

With a sympathiser having a hunter trait ?

Votecount, deadline

(5) Xeno - Thandros [997], J.Pass [1005], Taii [1008], gigau [Xeno 992 > Nautilu 1027 > Xeno 1031], Split [Thandros 986 > J.Pass 1007 > Xeno 1039]
(5) gigau - Xeno [1002], Nautilu [1011], AVN [Xeno 993 > gigau 1015], esemesas [J.Pass 1001 > gigau 1020], Sedracus [Nautilu 1010 > gigau 1038]

(1) J.Pass - snoop [984]

Oh my.

No update ? i want to know who Xeno really was :p

:rofl:Emu'd

Day 10

11 left in the manor. Only one third of the main bedrooms of the manor were now occupied, and what does the people in the manor do? They speed up the killings. While yesterday's bloodbath should be abnormal even in desperate times, the bloodthirst as obviously not yet quenched. Two were chosen. Lord Marty, one of the gunmen from the day before yesterday was chosen. One would think that him killing off one of these Communists would be ample reason to keep him alive for any true and loyal Brit, but no. However, as Lord Marty only really wanted the best for the loyal citizens of the Empire he tried to set it up so that the mob would be satisfied with his death, to no avail. Mr Xeno was chosen. As a man with limited, but still useful abilities to root out those who might one day threaten the Empire, he was as good as any Brit. It wasn't all for naught however. Mr Marty, while still loyal, was no stranger to the realities of the world. Faced with death at the hands of a Revolutionary he would most certainly have abandoned honor and country in return for his life.

Night 10

Of course it didn't end there. No, the Revolutionaries want their victims and they won't stop until they're dead. This night Mr Avn, a Dutch fellow, was the designated target. Being a well integrated member of the British Society, nobody would ever have thought him capable of murder. And they would have been right.
8 remained.

gigau 2.0 the Cursed Hunter and Loyal Societé was lynched.
XenomorphII the Blessed Loyal Societé with Priestly Powers was lynched.
AVN the Loyal Societé was hunted.

Last edited:
Well, the village continues to fail without me :p