• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Note that the two posters are like me :)p) villagers.

How would I know if XenomorphII is a villager or not?
I have some evidence towards Xeno not being a commie, yes, but that's about as far as it goes. (Then again, I haven't looked at days beyond day 1 very hard yet, so you may be correct on this point.)
You're right though, in the sense that you have been paying attention pretty well to those posts. Kudo's to you, really.

OK, did not expect that. I would personally use the football rule of not being behind the line as whole counts as not being behind the line at all and let the ones that come at 20:00 count. At least in the absence of any specific rule.

The problem there is that normally GMs use a "votes at 19:59 count, votes at 20:00 do not" rule.

I'd say the GM should just make a ruling on it, update his first post, and carry on with the game.

I think this is starting on a slippery slope.... deadline of a certain date eg July 9th would include the 9th as well I belive....
Isn't this kind of what Najs says as well? When the deadline of a project is on 9th, you can finish it on 9th, right?

My decision stands. Tamius gets it.

Good. Please put that rule on the first page then when you're done giving us an update :p

How would I know if XenomorphII is a villager or not?

My mistake... got mixed up, writing too fast, and thought he was dead and proven villager. :eek:o

The rules specify that votes after the deadline are invalid. The vote was on the deadline.

Nobody knew the deadline had not passed at 19:00. esemesas himself stated that he had missed it.

I would still use the deadline the players expected rather than one minute later, but it's your decision, sadly.

You can ask that nicely too, randakar.
I believe it's the second time today that has to be said to you ...

You, out of all people, shouldn't lecture about being nice :)

Day 9

Time. What is it, and most important of all, when does it end? The end of the day was disputed but in the end, it was settled and Mr Tamius had to bite the sour apple. Literally. His last wish was to be granted an apple and as he was being shot he cringed from the horribly sour taste of it. An IRA Revolutionary to boot, Mr Tamius had come to the manor seeking vengeance, freedom and to quench his bloodthirst. He would have hated it, but in the end the final resting place of his body came to be the pile of corpses stacked behind the manor on the cold, British ground.

Night 9

What a mess. What started as a normal, windy night ended up with a bloodbath as the IRA attacked Mr Jonti (suspiciously alike the dead Mr Kingepyon), who since young days had perfected the art of sleeping with One Eye Open. Mr Jonti, fully aware of the danger, managed to get the jump on Mr Telesien and drive him out of his chambers. After beating each other repeatedly and awakening half the manor the two, wrestled together in an iron grip, fell down the stairs. Both succumbed to their wounds within minutes. Meanwhile, in another part of the house, Baron Lurkén loudly broke into the room of Mr Randakar and shot him a single time in the face, killing him instantly. Mr Randakar, who had slept soundly until then, never had a chance.

tamius23 the IRA Revolutionary was lynched.
Kingepyon2.0 the Loyal Societé with a Rival and One Eye Open was hunted.
telesien the Brutal IRA Revolutionary was killed by Kingepyon during the hunt.
randakar the Loyal Societé was shot by Nautilu the hunter.

Last edited:
Oooookaaaaaaaaaay. Well, since I'm in some deep shit right now, let me give you this to chew on:

================================================================================
To : esemesas
Date : 2012-07-06 22:20
Title : Re: Welcome
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

esemesas said:
Boris ze Spider said:
As the new center of the JL. You have been scanned as a villager. My question to you is what is your role

No role. I'm pure vanilla, as far as I know.

Also, can you tell jonti (on his wall) to clear his PM box. It has been full for the last couple of days, as he has been scanned as well

Now, since Kingepyon subbed for jonti and is a proven villager, you can check jonti's wall to see that my story checks out.

What I find worth drawing attention to is the fact that we know both gigau and Nautilu are hunters. Perhaps Najs went with the classic 1 goodie/1 baddie hunter? If so, Nautilu might be worth looking into further, since he shot a goodie while gigau shot a wolf.

The only problem I have with that theory (1 good/1 bad hunter) is that then one packs would have extra killing power than the other. Also how likely is it that the wolves (assuming Nautilu would be of the IRA) would let two of their own get run up and be tied right at the deadline.

Also why are you in trouble? You may not have done it completely intentionally but you did kill a wolf. I on the other appear to have chosen poorly and very nearly saved said wolf (which will probably get me killed).

Wow !

Two IRA gone ? nice :)

Randy fooled me with his lousy vote record... i now understand what he meant whe he said that vote records aren't all that counts.

I got a question : can there be two "One Eye Open" ? i guess there can be as we were two hunters. The fun part about that is that the two hunters got subbed around the same time :p

Considering there are four wolves and one sympathiser per pack, would remain one Commie wolf and one IRA sympathiser. If not, we are dealing with more than ten wolves.

Wow !

Two IRA gone ? nice :)

Randy fooled me with his lousy vote record... i now understand what he meant whe he said that vote records aren't all that counts.

I got a question : can there be two "One Eye Open" ? i guess there can be as we were two hunters. The fun part about that is that the two hunters got subbed around the same time :p

Considering there are four wolves and one sympathiser per pack, would remain one Commie wolf and one IRA sympathiser. If not, we are dealing with more than ten wolves.

Don't forget that the sympathizer is now a wolf if all of the previous wolves are dead. What is more, there should be eleven baddies. Which would mean uneven packs. Guess how Najs could balance that? If your guess was "give the pack with less wolves a hunter trait", you were right.

@Xeno: If I were to see someone make a late vote that accidentally kills a wolf, i would be screaming "failed attempt at an alibi" like a howler monkey :)