• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Next day, you better analyze!

I should have some time to go back over the game properly today.
Provided I don't get shot / leaderlynched / hunted / brutalized / whatever today, that is :p

Well, hoped to get rid of two wolves at a time...

Nice snipe Randy... you live to fight another day...

Count of votes, deadline

(6) hdk - Thandros [AVN 744 > hdk 759], J.Pass [789], AVN [806], snoop [Split 738 > Taklagarn 749 > hdk 814], Sedracus [Split 754 > Randy 810 > hdk 817], Randy [esemesas 798 > hdk 818]

(5) Randy - Kingepyon [793], esemesas [796], Taii [807], Xeno [816], gigau [hdk 786 > Randy 819]

(2) tamius - telesien [737], Nautilu [808]

(1) telesien - Split [767]
(1) Thandros - tamius [782]

not voted: hdk, Taklagarn (due for auto-lynching), jonti* (requested sub)

Last edited:
Without Randy's switch, this would have sniped it into a TIE, thus killing two both randy and hdk. This smells of wolfism.

Without even knowing what HDK's role is or what happened, this casts major suspicion onto Gigau.

Vote Gigau.

Funny, it seems that sometimes, tying two wolves is a good idea...

But never when it's me doing it, even as a villager...

Day 8

The disaster from the seventh day continued into the eight, as Mr H.D.K. was defenestrated by the mob. Being a trained doctor, he managed to swiftly wrap a bandage around his sprained leg and limp away into the still worsening storm, only to be shot in the back. It was a shame, for he could certainly have been useful in case he was around when someone got attacked by Revolutionaries.

Also, Taklagarn, known amongst his friends as "the Great", managed to choke on a biscuit swallowed whole and died.

Night 8

After seeing two of their own killed for nothing, the remaining loyalists in the manor went to bed hoping to awake to a brighter day. Mr Kingepyon, a scholarly man with a highly analytic mind, was the last to leave for his chambers. He never made it there, judging from the sight that awaited the others the next morning. Standing upright downstairs, Mr Kingepyon had been nailed to the wall by an African trophy spear belonging to the manor's vast collection of African weaponry.

hdk the Doc was lynched
Kingepyon the Loyal Societé was hunted
Taklagarn the Loyal Societé was autolynched by the GM

Last edited:
you should only do this if you're certain both are wolves.

Last time i saw it done... it was a villager doing it... and if memory serves, both were villagers... at least one was.

Hdk, you sure hell had a lousy track record... seems you were off your game this time around...

*Applause from the ComfyCorner!*

Day 8

You'll be getting a quickie for now.

hdk the Doc was lynched
Kingepyon the Loyal Societé was hunted
Taklagarn the Loyal Societé was autolynched by the GM
:D Yar!

You guys just insist on killing all the important goodies don't you?

Well, so many goodies have a really lousy track records... what i'd call wolfish vote records...

Last time i saw it done... it was a villager doing it... and if memory serves, both were villagers... at least one was.

Then that villager very likely buggered it up. Generally there need to be very specific reasons to go for a tie.

Vote Jonti.
For now. We know pretty much nothing about him so far, and what we have seen doesn't do much to clear him.

I'm glad King turns out to have been clear, though. He's a pretty good analyser.

That being said, it makes my initial choice for today rather simple:

Vote esemesas

King didn't suspect him for no reason.