• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Day 7

After darkness comes light, they say. The inhabitants of the manor had better hope that is true, because on the seventh day they took a turn for the worse. So far casualties had been rather low and unimportant, with the exception of the Sir Seen, the bodyguard. But on this day it was decided that Taiisatai LXIV had to die. He had been questioned before, almost every day in fact. The latest in a long line of bearer's of the name, Taiisatai shared one more thing in common with his ancestors. He was very persuasive, and he sure wasn't going to get killed by a petty mob if he could avoid it. As they lined him up to be shot he was asked what would be his final words. As a man of many words, Taiisatai responded with full force, holding a speech the likes have seldom been seen. There were tears everywhere and before anyone knew it the man known as the Cat had been gunned down instead. Still wearing his characteristic hat, the Cat had fallen where he stood, overcome with the surprise when the mob turned on him without warning. In the hat a letter was found, stamped "Top Secret" and containing instructions from London adressed to the Cat, Agent for the British counter-intelligence. It was truly a day of tears.

And it was beautiful.

Night 7

What with the killing of their best hope of survival, it wasn't surprising that a certain feeling of despair entered the manor. Some wouldn't be hindered by the death of the Cat however, for them it was rather a nice bonus. And they took advantage of the sudden loss of hope in the manor by killing Baron Antoine DuBois by poisoning his evening tea. Sitting in a rather comfortable chair in the salon, Baron DuBois was drinking his tea one minute and then died were he sat. A cough and a groan was all that he let out before his soul left his body, which was in itself rather surprising as Baron DuBois was a very talkative person, almost as persuasive as Taiisatai. Being a secret supporter of communism, Baron DuBois had spent his time in the manor aiding the Communist Revolutionaries. There were no tears over his death.

And that was not the end of it. While the evening crossed over into night a single gunshot echoed through the manor. The source of the noise, a dead Johho DCCCLXXXVIII and a very much alive Lord Marty (who is suspiciously alike the dead Mr des Landres) with a gun in hand, was soon located. Turns out Lord Marty had spotted Mr Johho sharpening a slice of mango, setting off Lord Marty's old combat instincts since the Battle of Mbato Gorge back in the days. It was fortunate he never gave Mr Johho any warning, for the sharpened mango would have been deadly in the experienced hands of a Revolutionary such as Mr Johho.

Boris the Intelligence Agent was leaderlynched by Taiisatai
Falc the 2nd Leader Communist Sympathizer was hunted
Johho the Brutal Communist Revolutionary was hunter-killed.

Last edited:
I got excited for this?

Yay ! \o/

... and thanks, XenomorphII, for displaying the data. Chose him over my other suspects as he was coing to pass the vote unchecked (and i'm glad i didn't pick one of my other suspects, although my vote ultimately led to our inteligence agent nonetheless).

Unless the GM messes up, yes. It was meant to kill randakar because I was suspicious of him, but oh well...
OK, that explains the strange vote you did. At least with you being outed as first leader and falc as 2nd leader, I think I now believe you are clear and just didn't know the identity of the seer
That is evil brutal communist to you!

Now that is what I call wasted trait :p

So, with one goodie dead, and two wolves eliminated, it's not the end of the game, right ?

So after today, the likely wolves are: gigau, tamius, split, sedracus and randy

Didn't we want to lynch tamius next?

Vote tamius

So, with one goodie dead, and two wolves eliminated, it's not the end of the game, right ?

If my calculation are correct, we have 2 IRA agents and 5 communists dead. One was added to them later, so at least two IRA guys must be out there. If not 1 communist and 3 IRA. Certainly not more, because there was only one night without any hunt.

So after today, the likely wolves are: gigau, tamius, split, sedracus and randy

How do you figure that ?

When did you, Nautilu v2 or hdk (to state only them) get cleared ?

As well, Taii being first leader doesn't clear him either...