• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
*bah*

unvote telesien, vote trespoe

Why *bah* ?
You have a decent case against telesien. A case which is still valid tomorrow.
But now we have a certain wolf, unless reis91 is doing a false outing.
But reis91 knows he will be lynched tomorrow if he has done that.

So IMO it's better to lynch a "certain wolf" now than lynching a likely wolf like telesien.
We can/will hang him tomorrow. Or at least run him up.

He voted Sedracus against Mr G day 1, throw away on jonti day 2 and throw away on trespoe day 3. Not the worst candidate I think and he hasn't been run up so why not?

vote telesien

Yes, I've been acting wierd, because I am working on a new business plan for next two years and have to finish very complicated offer for General Motors that will likely make or break our cooperation. So sorry that I cast my votes early when I still can and can't possibly respond for later changes.

And no, I don't need replacement, I have two free days and than weekend ahead of me.

This .. now this is a very wolfish post.
You must 'risk' voting? Why do you fear being seen as suspicious so much that you have to talk about it in the thread? Can't you talk openly about your motivations?

Unvote xenomorphII
Vote telesien

(I honestly don't know where he sits in the vote analysis in relation to the known wolves, mind ..)
Right, because this is in no way game about paranoia, where strange votes are reason fo lynching people :rolleyes:

Risky is to try guessing where the votes will go when you expect to have no chance of changing them later.

Unvote Falc Vote Trespoe

Why *bah* ?
You have a decent case against telesien. A case which is still valid tomorrow.
But now we have a certain wolf, unless reis91 is doing a false outing.
But reis91 knows he will be lynched tomorrow if he has done that.

So IMO it's better to lynch a "certain wolf" now than lynching a likely wolf like telesien.
We can/will hang him tomorrow. Or at least run him up.

Yes, I know. But if that happens, I'm spilling the beans on everything. I have reasons to believe that is not the case, though.

Yes, I've been acting wierd, because I am working on a new business plan for next two years and have to finish very complicated offer for General Motors that will likely make or break our cooperation. So sorry that I cast my votes early when I still can and can't possibly respond for later changes.

And no, I don't need replacement, I have two free days and than weekend ahead of me.

Right, because this is in no way game about paranoia, where strange votes are reason fo lynching people :rolleyes:

Risky is to try guessing where the votes will go when you expect to have no chance of changing them later.

You are reacting very agressively boy.
And my experience is, that certain baddies do that when they are under pressure.
It's just something I noticed, although I don't know what other villagers think of this ...

An outing is an outing :

Unvote Jacob-Lundgren
Vote Trespoe

Why *bah* ?
Beacuse all the fun speculating - and there were plenty of theories out there today - went up in smoke because an outing is an outing and must be followed throw (at least this early in the game).

But there is always tomorrow. At least for some of us.

Beacuse all the fun speculating - and there were plenty of theories out there today - went up in smoke because an outing is an outing and must be followed throw (at least this early in the game).

But there is always tomorrow. At least for some of us.

What would be really funny is if this outting is true, but it is the other pack (compared to Trespoe) doing it.

What would be really funny is if this outting is true, but it is the other pack (compared to Trespoe) doing it.
Yeah, but with the seer still out there do you think they would dare do that? If the seer was dead they could use a sympathiser scan result and pose as the seer's apprentice. That would indeed be a feat. :D

Votecount, deadline

(18) trespoe:
reis [Falc 417 -> Nautilu 419 -> trespoe 429]
jonti [jacob 430 -> trespoe 431]
Boris [hdk 392 -> trespoe 432]
jacob [Boris 424 -> trespoe 433]
Split [telesien 427 -> trespoe 434]
J.Pass [435]
tamius [Boris 415 -> trespoe 436]
AVN [marty 387 -> Lurken 390 -> trespoe 437]
Taii [jacob 409 -> trespoe 438]
Thandros [439]
Seen [Split 393 -> hdk 426 -> trespoe 441]
johho [telesien 408 -> trespoe 442]
telesien [hdk 404 -> trespoe 445]
esemesas [Falc 405 -> trespoe 446]
Xeno [jacob 394 -> trespoe 448]
Sedracus [jonti 382 -> trespoe 450]
gigau [jacob 406 -> trespoe 451]
Arch Mede [Randy 386 -> trespoe 452]
snoop [marty 383 -> trespoe 456]

(2) telesien:
Randy [Xeno 395 -> telesien 407]
Taklagarn [412]
(2) Boris:
Kingepyon [414]
Falc [416]
(2) hdk:
trespoe [403]
Nautilu2.0 [421]

not voted: hdk, OY*, marty** (needs to be subbed),
*previously missed votes

Day 4

Discussions were heated from the start, but after someone made a claim to know that the Turkish ambassador, Mr Younan, wasn't all he claimed to be all attention was focused on him. He couldn't stand the pressure and tried to run for it, but who can out run a good dozen or so angry Brits with hunting rifles? Not Mr Younan, that's for sure. He met his fate 20 or so yards outside the manor, shot to death out in the garden. Whilst ambassador at during daylight, Mr Younan also worked extra as a professional Revolutionary of the communist kind. A shame his union didn't provide insurance for gunshot wounds.

Night 4

With victory in their hearts the aristocrats and snobs of the manor went happily to bed, confident that total destruction of all enemy forces was near, or even achieved. After all, two from each camp had been killed. Could there really be any more of them?
With victory in their hearts most of the aristocrats and snobs woke up the next morning. With a razor-sharp exotic spear in his heart was Mr des Landres, French ambassador, found in the morning. It was a shame, for Mr des Landres was a persuasive man who, given the right conditions, could have swayed the opinion of several people in a heartbeat.

trespoe the Communist Revolutionary was lynched.
gigau the 4th Leader Loyal Societé was hunted.

4 days - 4 dead wolves.

However, I'm beginnign to suspect this trend isn't going to continue.