• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Gah, I'm late :/

It's a TIE, isn't it?

I can't find any valid votes for me, let alone four. Where are you hiding them?

You are correct. I meant Nautilu, not yourself. My fault. (wait, I have 6 votes here in my pocket I can cast... yeah..... King's prerogative, 3 votes to every one of yours. Or is it three chess moves? Knight jumps Queen.)

But why would a baddie scanner scan his rival? :confused:

More so when you throw in this fact here

Sympathizer (Cultist/Sorcerer): Sympathetic to the cause of the Revolutionaries, this person is attached to a pack and works with it to eliminate the oppostition. Has the one-time ability to thoroughly investigate a target of their choice and learn their role, whatever it is. Can claim apprentices. If the last Revolutionary in the pack dies the Sympathizer turns into a Revolutionary himself, losing all traits in the progress. (Work in progress)

That is the only baddie scanner.

I will confirm that Nautilu is my rival.

*shrug* If you're a Sympathizer and you have a Rival, chances are he's something special too. Might as well scan him and figure out the best way to get rid of him. I mean, if he's also a baddie, you out him publically and earn yourself the village's goodwill, maybe even a JL contact.

Votecount, deadline

(7) Nautilu - esemesas [225], randy [227], Taii [Split 222 -> Nautilu 228], E_L [240], trespoe [tamius 220 -> Rendap 241 -> Nautilu 243], the_hdk [250], johho [trespoe 234 -> Nautilu 267]

(6) trespoe - Rendap [224], Kingepyon [233], Split [236], Arch Mede [245], Nautilu [248], Sedracus [jacob 221 -> Nautilu 269 -> trespoe 270]

(4) Rendap - J.Pass [215], Thandros [216], Falc [230], jacob [247]

(2) jacob - gigau [235], tamius [274]

(1) jonti - telesien [217]
(1) Lurken - Xeno [219]
(1) Sedracus - reis [223]
(1) Lemeard - AVN [244]
(1) marty - Seen [249]
(1) reis - snoop [J.Pass 213 -> 252]

not voted: Boris, Lemeard*, marty, jonti, OY, Taklagarn, Lurken

Day 2

What with the not-so-tragic demise of Mr. G and a slightly more tragic murder on their necks, the snobs at the manor saw no other solution that to start shooting people. The thought of leaving the place and calling the police never occurred to them, after all, this was just another form of hunting. The police would probably be unsporting in some way. Besides, even if nobody had noticed yet the phones and cars were sabotaged and the incoming storm would have prevented any serious attempt at going outdoors anyway. No, in the manor mob justice ruled on this day. Mr. Nautilu, who some believed might be associated with Captain Nemo, was shot in the back multiple times after being sent across the yard to bring in more firewood. Apparently it never struck him that there were servants for those tasks, and it certainly never struck him that there might be something odd about 20 people watching him go with rifles loaded and ready. While his death was in no way constructive, as he was no Revolutionary, there was at least one person in the manor who secretly congratulated himself on being rid of an old and hated rival.

Night 2

As night fell and tea had been finished, the crowd cautiously went to their respective beds. Many a loaded rifles were placed beside beds that night, vain hopes that there would be time to shoot and kill an intruder. Mr Hans Schlange-Schöningen, who was one of the intruders, never saw it coming. After all, he was the killer and shouldn't have to worry, right? Well, clearly he wasn't alone, as he was found dead in the morning. Someone had applied severe blunt trauma to his head and, from the looks of it, had trouble stopping once the deed was done. Mr Schlange-Schöningen, a rather charming and persuasive man, hadn't been able to talk himself out of that situation.

Nautilu the SA Loyal Societé with a Rival was lynched.
Rendap the 3rd Leader IRA Revolutionary was hunted.

Dear GM,

Is it possible to update the player list on the first page, so that it shows who's dead and who's still alive ?

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,

Lord AVN

I apologise for my lack of casting a vote but I am an idiot.

Vote Lemeard

Jonti-h informed us yesterday that he's a baddie.
And I have no reason atm for not trusting jonti, so I hope this explains my vote sufficiently.

Dear GM,

Is it possible to update the player list on the first page, so that it shows who's dead and who's still alive ?

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,

Lord AVN

Lord AVN,

It appears we had a slight technical problem with "tabs" of some kind and the accidental closing of these, causing a delay in the update of the first page. My apologies.

So, does this mean we should lynch E_L? No, but he still deserves some attention.

Vote Eternaly_Lost

I thought he merely said that his breath stinks?

True, but he also told us it was an important announcement.
Giving me the feeling that something more is going on.
An outing without making too clear that it's an outing.

But of course it's possible I'm wrong on this.

Jacob Lundgren was already a probable wolf yesterday... and his potentially alibi vote does not aleviate the suspicion...

Vote Jacob Lundgren.

Vote trespoe

He did not take part in lynching Mr.G, he did take part in lynching Nautilu and I don't like when people change their mind too often this early in the game :p

I agree E_L needs attention. We should give the scanners a couple days to give it to him though. Rivals are usually on the same side. J. Pass also needs attention. He's vewy quiet, and an admitted commie.
Vote J. Pass.