• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Aahhhhhh, Finally! This foxhunt begins at last. All these hounds seem excited. Is everyone here and ready to go? This reminds me of that last party I was taken to at the Earl of Cadbury's when half the people showed up late to the party due to the traffic and trains. What was Mr Atlee thinking when he nationalized the railways?

I know the Tories would never dream of it, but Labour actually keeps the promises it made to get itself elected.

I know the Tories would never dream of it, but Labour actually keeps the promises it made to get itself elected.
Does it boll**ks.
They neither of them keep their promises. Tuition fees spring to mind pretty easily, the Lisbon Treaty for both parties, and tons more.

The Flopers ate it
floperaprove-1.gif

*Earl Nickles wakes up briefly from his nap*

Are we having tea yet? No? Well, would you gentlemen kindly wake me up once tea is served. Much appreciated.

*The Earl falls back asleep*

vote VOTE

You? :p

Deadline should have passed by now though ..

Night 0

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Good evening, and welcome to Werewolf Manor! As you have already had a day to socialize with one another I shall not waste your time with introductions. I believe *everyone's place in the hunting chain was handed out yesterday and I know that some of you went hunting today, but as you know the scheduled hunts begin tomorrow. I must therefore ask that everyone rest tonight and appear in the dining room at 0700 tomorrow morning for the early hunt."

Next morning, in the dining room.

"Good morning everyone. Today is a great day, for the hunt is about to begin for real. The night was calm and quiet, so I trust everyone had a good night's sleep. We seem to have some sort of bad weather coming in over the next couple of days, but it shouldn’t bother us today.
I will uphold you no longer. To your horses! Let the hunt begin!

Nothing happened during the night.

Last edited:
Ich bin ein Guest hier, but I have to studied ze traditionen von a Fox Hunt!

Und Ich kann nicht understanden, warum a Bernese Hound should be here!

Dear Host, Zis must be a mistake!

Vote Snoopdogg ze Bernese Hound

As per random.org

Vote Rendap

He pretending to be the German Ambassador but since there is no Germany of any kind right now he simply can't be a German Ambassador. He must be using it as a cover to Slip into this meeting to kill people.

It seems the tax take has not been as high as it should be of late. An upsurge in estate duty is called for. Lord Sir Earl Baron Duke Hemingsworth of Birkshire-County-Earldom-on-a-random-river-name sounds like he should be good for an estate or two.

vote Hearth

To the Horses! This is a great tradition you Englishmen have. It is a beautiful day and the hounds are ready. I can hardly wait!

I repudiate LSST.

uhhmm.... so. okay. random.org gives me 24. so

Vote Taiisatai 1000000

My sincere apologies for the delayed update. I attended a party and, wrongly, reckoned I would be able to sneak out the update before I ended up in a hot tub with a few friends.