• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think they are both Byz. Burn the Orthodox heretics!

Unvote hearth
vote kiwi

Why would Hearth out him then? It doesn't make sense unless he's a Fatimid.

EDIT: On second thought, this would be a near-perfect cover-up for a packmate.

The problem with this is, there's a zillion reasons a wolf might do this. Take down the enemy team (be it wolves or justice league!), incriminating someone, sowing chaos and confusion ..
Presumable there still is a Seer around. Let him scan Kiwi, and this should get sorted quickly enough.

The problem with this is, there's a zillion reasons a wolf might do this. Take down the enemy team (be it wolves or justice league!), incriminating someone, sowing chaos and confusion ..
Presumable there still is a Seer around. Let him scan Kiwi, and this should get sorted quickly enough.

Quite regardless of anything Hearth said, Kiwi was suspicious. Therefore its worth putting him at risk anyway, just for the sake of getting some information out of today's vote.

Do you want to get some information out of today's vote or not? If so, vote Kiwi until its close, or suggest someone else instead.

Nope, I'm not. Ah well. At least I've continued my streak of total ineptitude as a scanner :rofl: If the village doesn't win from this position...see you guys in a couple of months.

Need more popcorn!

Votecount Day Seven
hearth: 13
ese (564)
sedracus (568)
gigau (569)
boris (571)
humancalc (577)
snoop (ese 556 -> hearth 578)
steed (579)
kiwi (580)
e_l (582)
walrus (586)
randy (588)
jacob (592)
taklaga (597)

ese: 1
hearth (560)
jacob: 1
falc (566)
kiwi: 1
arch mede (steed 561 -> hearth 590 - kwiw 600)

not voted:
Paendrag (2nd)
Jensthemens (3rd will be subbed)
tamius23 (1st, yes you ware too late )

falc's vote on kiwi (603) is wrong. he didnt unvote jacob (566)

Day Seven

The siege of Antioch continues. The Crusader armies seem to be not large enough to cover all gates.
The high gate into the mountain seems to be free and the Muslims can walk in and out to get new supplies.
At this rate teh siege can go on for generations. Something has to be done, and soon!

In other news, Hearth fell off his horse, landed face first on a rock. After miraculously surviving that he came back to teh camp
only to find out he has been found guilty of spying for the Roman Emperor. The poor guy got hanged.

siege_of_antioch.jpg

Hearth the Byzantine wolf got lynched
there was not hunt tonight

10 Euros says hdk's drunk.

Anyway, I believe The Arch Mede has discovered a Byzantine wolf for us and Hearth was trying to cover up his packmate.

Vote Capt. Kiwi

10 Euros says hdk's drunk.

Anyway, I believe The Arch Mede has discovered a Byzantine wolf for us and Hearth was trying to cover up his packmate.

Vote Capt. Kiwi

Our esteemed GM is not drunk! If he was, I am certain be would be seated among us Ghosts in the ComfyCorner(tm) - He's probably High instead. He's Dutch after all!

Guys, can we at least try to have something of a semblance of a vote cycle today?

Vote eternaly_lost

He's been mostly dead weight this game. Vote record is mostly a bunch of throwaways. Lets get some information on him.