• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Whew, at least I dodged the cursed bullet. To my rival, no need to worry about getting me killed to win now. Good luck village.

Oh great, a full day of analysis ruined :/

Rome will burn.

I like your thinking! Come join me for Beer and Popcorn so we can discuss this interesting topic further...

Oh great, a full day of analysis ruined :/
That was exactly what I was thinking. Oh well, if Boris is actually telling the truth it'll perhaps be worth it, as long as they're not from the yellow pack.

Vote Hearth

That was exactly what I was thinking. Oh well, if Boris is actually telling the truth it'll perhaps be worth it, as long as they're not from the yellow pack.

Vote Hearth

Good point.

HEARTH: if you are a Fatimid wolf, please give us the name of a Byzantyne wolf and we'll let you live a while longer.

Way too early, Boris ..

Vote Hearth

Shame he didn't scan a less obvious wolf, but I suppose Hearth wasn't quite so obviously a baddie until after yesterday's update and his subsequent vote.

Antioch. Time to replenish supplies and spend some time warming by the Hearth. Burn the heretical Randy imposter.

unvote steed
vote Hearth

Hearth as a confirmed wolf will add some interesting colours to several past votes.

euro: 8 tamius, boris, humanclalc, reis, rendap, hearth, jens, kiwi

Hearth: 7 gigau, esemesas, suirantes , falc , steed, sedracus, johho

kiwi keen to save hearth

suirantes: 7 esemesas, sedracus, walrus, kiwi, falc, marty, hearth

kiwi: 4 suirantes, cirya, reis, boris

hearth keen to save kiwi

cirya: 5 kiwi, rendap, steed, hearth, humanclac

rendap: 5 randy, walrus, jacob, gigau, arch mede

kiwi and hearth not keen to break the tie and make sure rendap is the only lynch

Today's vote isn't going to make for good analysis, but hearth as a confirmed wolf will make kiwi look bad.

Anyone keen to try to tie them today?

Not me, for one. I picked EURO over Hearth because Hearth hasn't played in a long time. Hearth didn't do anything to save me, look how late his vote was on Suirantes - he'd have been better off voting elsewhere. And I'm unlikely to be around to break ties, as I have a GMT+12 timezone to contend with. Not to mention that no one knew it was a tie until it happened.

vote Hearth

Shame he didn't scan a less obvious wolf, but I suppose Hearth wasn't quite so obviously a baddie until after yesterday's update and his subsequent vote.

Antioch. Time to replenish supplies and spend some time warming by the Hearth. Burn the heretical Randy imposter.

unvote steed
vote Hearth

Hearth as a confirmed wolf will add some interesting colours to several past votes.

kiwi keen to save hearth

hearth keen to save kiwi

kiwi and hearth not keen to break the tie and make sure rendap is the only lynch

Today's vote isn't going to make for good analysis, but hearth as a confirmed wolf will make kiwi look bad.

Anyone keen to try to tie them today?

The byzantines probably are - more kills is good for them as long as they are not the ones being tied.

So, what do you have to say, Arch Mede?

The byzantines probably are - more kills is good for them as long as they are not the ones being tied.

So, what do you have to say, Arch Mede?

You would have been better to stay silent. This statement of yours sounds pretty wolfish.

Vote Hearth
I told you he was enough of a noble to be evil!