• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I would like to take this time to question the sanity of the Ukrainian rebel leader.

I would also like to ask if his flag could be marginally larger in future statements.

Alfonso XIII
King of Spain

The Kingdom Of Romania would like to thank it's citizens in helping build infrastructure and improving the nation as an effect of building up our infrastructure.Also citizens of Romania I would like to ask you if you would show support for the Russian's against their rebels as your government has done since if the Communists got control Russia would go into endless anarchy.Even though we have demobilized I offer a place for any soldier to join the regular army for Romania can always use more soldiers to defend itself against it's enemies. This concludes my summary of progress.

-King Carol I Of Romania.

The past few years have been great years for Persia. The explosion of war industry in previous years, and now the explosion in steel industry, has lead Persia on an industrial revolution, bringing us one step closer to modernity.

The Persian army has more than doubled in the past years, and with Russian help Persian military has been rapidly modernizing. This year Persian soldiers have proved they are capable of fighting quickly, and efficiently, with the easy success in Kazakhstan and the Persian support in Ukraine.

Internationally we understand the French shot down the British ship due to a misunderstanding, however the French should pay in some way for the damage they have caused.

~ Sulatan and Shahanshah Mozaffar al-Din Shah Qajar

OOC: Fry, Russia provided Persia with specific blueprints and instructions for the one-man machine gun as well as the flamethrower. How exactly did Persia fail to create something it had blueprints for? And also, Persia signed a trade agreement with India.

Last edited:
ru.gif

People of Russia! Today I can announced you that the Russian Empire is no longer at risk, and that our survival is assured. We have showed those Ukrainian rebels the truth, though they didn't understand it by reason, they clearly understood it by force. As we speak, many of the rebels are being "re-educated" in special camps to make them loyal citizens of the Russian Empire again. Hear how they try to convince themselves about their cause, is just a self-pity excuse. This is because they can't neither claim what they support with either might or right. It's just matter of time before the last pocket of resistance fall an order is established in the Ukraine.

Also we managed to push back the Communist in many European parts, but all war have casualties, at this came to one of our best....

...Aleksei Brusilov, know for many names as the "Saviour of St. Petesburg" or the "Best General in the World", was struck by a shell while supervising the fields. Russia today mourn one of it's national hero, a representation of what Russia is made of: Tradition, Courage, Patriotism and Determination. Rest in peace brave soldier, you look upon the Motherland up above alongside our fallen Tsar Nicholas II and other great names of Russia as Suvorov and Kutuzov.

For accomplishing the impossible and always taken care of it's motherland, for being a hero to Russia, it is why posthumously he is awarded with the Order of St. Andrew, the highest order of chivalry of the Russian Empire.

StAndrew_All.jpg

For Faith and Loyalty

Onwards brothers and sisters! Do not let the sacrifice of our heroes and martyrs, and everyone who perished fighting the enemies of Russia, goes in vain!

Victory is just there! We only need to grab it!

ONWARDS!

We have a new player from IRC who will be playing as the Oligarchs of Brazil.

OOC: I doubted of doing it, since u never sent me any order regarding it. Also, Oligarchs are just 1 lucky turn of being utterly destroyed....tell him to grab another nations!

OOC: Augh, i stated that every order regarding Africa has to be sent to me, and I sent the update to Fry...if Fry allows it, I will do them when u send it.

500px-US_flag_46_stars.svg.png

The United States of America

Domestic News:

The recent Olympic Games have reflected greatly upon our nation and will surely be the model on which all games here after are modeled! I must once again thank the organizers for its success and congratulate our athletes on the demonstration of their athletic prowess.

The recent formation of the General Motors Company will surely spark a new era of transportation. One where people are not bound by the timetables and routes of trains or boats, but instead the desires of the driver. I can only wish them continued success at this new company.

The passage of the Pure Food and Drug Act and the Federal Meat Inspection will ensure that people of America get healthful foods and drugs, and allay their fears.

I must also congratulate Colonel Goethals on his successful beginnings in the construction of the Panama Canal. I also welcome the Panama Territory to the United States of America!

The recent incorporation of the new Pacific Territories will hopefully lead to a safer Pacific and increased trade relations with nations in the region.

International News:

I would like to condemn the recent French attack on the former British naval vessel, such attacks are unwarranted in this day and age.

I am saddened that Tesla, a man greatly admired (and enriched) in our nation for the electricity his AC system brings our citizens, has left for the shores of a distant land. However, we hope that he may bring his work and illuminate the lives of those still in the dark. I also hope for his safe return.

I am heartened by the success of the Russians against the recent rebellions.

I also applaud the recent actions taken by South Africa to frame their government after that of the United States.

320PX-~1.PNG

The Emirate of Afghanistan will be recognising the rightful government of Russia, that being the Imperial government.

The Emirate also gladly accepts the offer of friendship, and looks forward to a prosperous future of development and co-operation with India.

Lastly, the Emirate offers a hand of friendship to Persia, from which we could both benefit.

His Majesty, the Emir of Afghanistan, Habibullah Khan

I will accept your offer of friendship, Habibullah Khan, as long as you promise to treat Persians and Shiite Muslims in Afghanistan equally to the Pashtuns and Sunni Muslims.

~ Sultan and Shahanshah Mozaffar al-Din Shah Qajar

Last edited:
OOC:Well time to start complaining about the Bosphorus again.

Romania would like to ask the governments of Germany and France to help clean up the Bosphorus instead of letting Romania attempt to do it when it's your mess to clean up.

The French Republic would like to remark that we are still awaiting the return of the pirated ship and it's cargo. Furthermore, we note that the Ottoman Empire has not yet apologized for the attack they have allowed to take place against the French fleet.

On the unfortunate incident in the Manche, we have started an enquiry, and the facts we could gather thus far are that

1) Communication was attempted with the ship through various means. No reply was received.
2) We received no warning about the ship's state from British authorities. We understand some of the reasons behind not issuing a warning, but we would prefer that, for the sake of British-French relations, to receive a notification of the situation, to avoid such incidents in the future.
3) Protocols for treatment of unknown ships while at war were re-affirmed after the use of ships flying incorrect flags in the Russo-Japanese war. We do regret, however, not notifying British naval authorities of the presence of unknown ships in the Manche before taking any action.

The enquiry will proceed, and we will await it's conclusion before issuing any more declarations on this subject.

OOC: Reis, you like everyone else, know I didn't permitt the Germans to use my guns. So stop asking for me to apologise for something I didn't do. I would rather you would just say that you dont want to help, instead of making excuses and spurting crap.

As a sign of goodwill towards the Ottoman State, as well as to further repair international trade, the Kingdom of Spain will be sending several ships with the necessary tools and equipment to assist in the clearing and repair of the Bosphorus Strait.

I would also like to reiterate that supplies and money will continue to be shipped to the Russian Empire in their fight to maintain unity and destroy the illegitimate Soviet and Ukrainian rebels.

Alfonso XIII
King of Spain

OOC: Speaking of, in my orders I sent a 25% repairing cost of the Bosporus Strait, also I didn't get the trade from Persia, but Persia got it!

Romania would like to thank Spain for it's help in clearing the Bosphorus Strait.

OOC: Reis, you like everyone else, know I didn't permitt the Germans to use my guns. So stop asking for me to apologise for something I didn't do. I would rather you would just say that you dont want to help, instead of making excuses and spurting crap.

OOC: Don't answer IC with OOC, please. And it is still perfectly reasonable to notice that the Germans had an easy way taking and firing those guns.