• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If you hadn't noticed I'm about to get the Big underway, since I offered to do that instead :)

I don't think I'd be up for GMing both.

Fair enough.

Official Announcement

Yakman is now subbing for Rendap

I'd be willing to set up the next Lite using this ruleset. Got a cool theme in mind. At least, I hope you'll agree it's cool.

That is also fair enough.

vote falc

All people who are voting me are wolves or just dumb. Or both.

I wonder if reis was fuming at a packmate who was voting him when he posted this. EURO maybe?

So are we just going to go back to the default day one solution of shooting Reis and throwing him in the ditch?

Not that I am complaining. I basically made shooting Reis the default position, so I am totally fine with that.

I'm not racist, but

I'm not complaining, but

I'm not a werewolf, but

I detect a pattern.

Vote AOK. 11

The only one who attempted to protect reis.

Official count of the votes
Final day 2 votecount

Cakravarti (3) - esemesas [217], tamius23 [247, 301], AOK. 11 [325]
THE_SPLIT (2) - Falc [250, 302], Yakman [313,342]
Falc (1) - THE_SPLIT [265]
AOK. 11 (1) - Capt. Kiwi [275]
EUROO7 (1) - Boris ze Spider [304, revote 343]
Boris ze Spider (1) - EUROO7 [272, 331]

Not voted: madtemplar0 [254, unvote 269]
Invalid vote: Tornadoli [226, 238], Cakravarti [222,227,236,324]

Does anyone contest this?

The only one who attempted to protect reis.

You really think that poorly of me? To do that? To protect a packmate. On day 1. With two Seers. A half assed attempt to save... Reis? REISQ@!!!

Whatever Kiwi. You hurt my feelings.

And Randy, that looks good to me. But I am as bad a votecounter as you are so double check to make sure.

You really think that poorly of me? To do that? To protect a packmate. On day 1. With two Seers. A half assed attempt to save... Reis? REISQ@!!!

Whatever Kiwi. You hurt my feelings.

It's so obvious that you could never do it, right?

It's so obvious that you could never do it, right?

If I did, I would have done a better job. I don't half ass things like that. If I make a move, I make a move and commit to it. What you are suggesting would be very poor play because of the sloppiness and failure to follow up.

You got lynched. Thats why its all so quiet.

This is a deadline free game - we just continue to post untill we lose interest, correct?

No, it's not. I just kinda completely forgot about this game after posting the votecount.
Apologies. Update coming up.

Day 2

Guilluitines are sharp. Really.
Cakracarti certaily wasn't guillotine-proof. Or a revolter, for that matter.

cakravarti the villager is lynched

Night 1

This makes Euro very sad. Not.
Dead, however? Yes. Very much so.

EUROO7 the villager is hunted.

Since we have no subs and this day was weird beyond measure, I'll let the non-voters / invalid voters off the hook.
Next deadline however whoever hasn't voted something correctly and has no substitute available will be auto lynched.

I've been a sub since I was hunted.

Cak got lynched so no need to sub him. Leaving Tornadoli and templar to be subbed. It wouldn't be fair to sub only one of these, though.

But, we have snoop as sub and if EURO wants to sub in now too, then we could be up and running again, no?

Sub!

Vote Boris

I'm leaving tomorrow, sorry for not mentioning this sooner, I've been pretty uninterested in this game, tbh.

So sub me if you find anyone or I can just do votes from my phone.

I've been a sub since I was hunted.

Didn't notice that. I'm sorry.

Cak got lynched so no need to sub him. Leaving Tornadoli and templar to be subbed. It wouldn't be fair to sub only one of these, though.

But, we have snoop as sub and if EURO wants to sub in now too, then we could be up and running again, no?

Both of them made votes, they just ended up invalid.

So sub me if you find anyone or I can just do votes from my phone.

Snoopdogg sounds interested in replacing you, doesn't he?

Snoopdogg is now subbing for esemesas.

Fixed.

vote falc