• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh, I'd say between 2 days and 2 years would cover it.

There is no typical time period. Since CK2 has been released so recently I would expect another small update in the next 2 months, but only the devs know.

As someone who has been playing Pdox games for 6 years, seeing a forum only 3 weeks from a release not being filled with a million GAME IS UNPLAYABLE PATCH NOW threads is downright weird. This is what happens when Paradox actually makes games that work at release.

Its quiet. Too quiet :unsure:....

There is no typical time period. Since CK2 has been released so recently I would expect another small update in the next 2 months, but only the devs know.

As someone who has been playing Pdox games for 6 years, seeing a forum only 3 weeks from a release not being filled with a million GAME IS UNPLAYABLE PATCH NOW threads is downright weird. This is what happens when Paradox actually makes games that work at release.

Yeah I know. It makes me antsy because now I can have hope the devs can devote time to making the GAME more FUN, rather than just make it run without crashing or some such. I am just very eager for the depth this game promises to be realized. It's deep now, but wow can it get even better!

(...) hope the devs can devote time to making the GAME more FUN, rather than just make it run without crashing or some such.(...)

"That", OR... the devs couls just say: "All right fellows, we did everything right this time... so... hand me that caipirinha"... =P

(Just kidding)

PS: I want my way to buy the game, they could work on that... lol... but I guess it isn't "worth" 40 dollars. =(

Last edited:
And... what is the consensus of those of us NOT in the know on when we might see our next patch?

Those IN the know... please... feel free to drop hints.

You never know.

From the CK1 forum:
Sticky: DV: 2.1 Beta Patch : NEW BETA PATCH released on 15 October 2008
Started by Johan‎, 22-11-2007 05:51

Yeeeeeah. That's still an unofficial patch. I'm sure the finalized patch for Deus Vult is going to come out any time now. :cool:

Nice, nice ok let's see drive kids to grandparents on Friday morning, yep! weekend secured :)

There's a reason why this game's development took 6 months longer than other PI games.