• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ck2+?

7 years old and already a kinslayer, nice one! :D

By the way, what are these two other shield icons? I don't remember seeing them in my 1.06 game (I play slowly...)?

"In Regency" and "Tyrant." Both from CK2+.

So your son executed you? What did you do to him?

I'm assuming that I must have grounded him after he usurped the throne of Leon from me.

Last edited:
Threads on the forum right now:

hreb.jpg

I'm just loving this!

Threads on the forum right now:

hreb.jpg

I'm just loving this!

Yeah, gamers don't take kindly to be told what they can and cannot do....unless they are the HRE and know what they're doing. :)

That's hilarious. I find myself gravitating to agreement with the bottom of the two threads.

Ah I see. Still that is such a cold blooded thing for a seven year old to do. I fear for the poor people of your country.

I have an eight-year-old. So I know what they're capable of. Under the right circumstances, say "That's right, Richard. You and your little brother are going to split mummy's kingdom some day." A wise parent will spend years trying to convince little Ricky that fratricide makes God sad and that it is better to share than to drop his little brother into a well.

Sweden? ... :confused:

Man, do we ever see ERE hold itself together?

They did win it during a crusade for Anatolia. I was expecting them to loose it back in less than a decade (distance => rebels => Muslims holy waring during those rebellions) but so far they hold it - 50 years later - apart from Armeniacon which tries to break free and is getting crushed atm.