• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you can confiscate vassal money through banishment anymore.
Indeed you can't. You only get money from banishing unlanded characters.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you can confiscate vassal money through banishment anymore.

Only if he is an Adventurer you have captured.

Only if he is an Adventurer you have captured.

It's any courtier that considers you their employer, meaning they reside in your court.

To all of those who think they are the masters of inbreeding: The Fraticelli Suebi AI king in Galicia maybe didn't marry his sister, but the result is impressive:

3601DC5DE44989500B9213E69C272A4798C78154

A3B86E57E8F5318C8088E0BDC3432717533FBF01

AD5C50031276DE19AAFBB6B3DE27F6C85BF8E081

His first daughter died of illness, only having a harelip. And their parents are only related through a common grandfather. Still - thumbs up, AI!

No idea if this is really strange or not, but it's the first time I've seen good ol' Pepin gets his own back after Karl's death.

sF0hAbo.png

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the world...

LEm7imz.png

Constantinople is ruled by a Bulgarian Count.

The last two strongholds of Slavic paganism, Bohemia and.....Lotharingia. Charlemagne is probably turning in his grave now, with a Polish barbarian ruling part of his long gone empire.

TQm7hYJ.jpg

Speaking of Slavics in strange locations...

A09F1B95E1A5A0F7B61E549532C14CDAC6AC3D64

No idea how it happened, everyone in his court is Catholic.

Speaking of Slavics in strange locations...

A09F1B95E1A5A0F7B61E549532C14CDAC6AC3D64

No idea how it happened, everyone in his court is Catholic.

Yeah! I once found a Welsh Prince who converted to Slavic Paganism. No clue how it would happen though.

Basques can into HRE!
ck2_1.png

Also, Franks can into Volhynia (for some reason - don't ask me!)

Basque HRE is the result of an OG start where an Anglo-Saxon earl married his daughter to a Basque, one of whose progeny prepared an invasion of the HRE from the West Midlands way back in the 9th century. The HRE was weak and divided, the invasion was a success, and the Inigas have been running things ever since.

And the Anglo-Saxons went back to the homeland, carving out a Holy Warring state in Pomerania. Also a piece of Italy for holidaymaking, I assume.

Got a strange religious revolt where the leader is a cynical zealous Sunni in HIP nicknamed as Godless, Don't have screenshot because I don't how to take a screenshot in steam >.<