• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That awkward moment when you realize you technically killed yourself, as that is pretty much what happened. You took over you son, who had killed you. Therefore, you killed yourself, you suicidal person.

Seventeen children, only the first three of which are from his wife...

6BDC2E45EEAE55D276DF16BFB4231B773773AE07

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/536257828236050003/6BDC2E45EEAE55D276DF16BFB4231B773773AE07/

out of 27 kids 2 of them are from his wife

How did you get this event to fire ?.
Its overpowered focus which gives +3 intrigue and new option to "spy on", i imprisoned king (by hiring some blokes for 5 gold to capture him), after that i spied on his daughter, and found some evidence about her lol.. Pretty op as you can imprison ur liege, declare independence, and get insta 100 percent warscore (because liege is imprisoned), thus getting easy independence..

Reactions:
EIBGTRo.png

I guess Pope Sabinian II enjoyed Christmas in the Vatican a little too much...

Lk4Wzdw.png

I don't even understand what's going on here...

rGbPFDI.png

eNlw0e8.png

The King of France and the King of Italy might want to trade titles. Or at least kingdom names.

YZn9mSk.png

YHJ6jNn.png

gitUKWe.png

The Baron of Tivoli has two wives. Oh, and Bona is pregnant with the Pope's child. Naturally.

aCXhW4O.jpg

i accidentally gave her a bishopric to press her claims, i shouldn't be able to give bishoprics to women unless I'm cathar, paradox needs to fix this.
funny thing is i didn't even fund her campaign, she got chosen on her own :p

now, if only i can get her chosen as pope :D

tkN4Q6l.jpg

this has nothing to do with me.

Attachments

• 2014-12-23_00002.jpg
    2014-12-23_00002.jpg
    743,2 KB · Views: 85
  • aCXhW4O.jpg
    aCXhW4O.jpg
    732,5 KB · Views: 70
  • tkN4Q6l.jpg
    tkN4Q6l.jpg
    670 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
I didn't do this...
XQ5jKqQ.jpg

Hellenic king of Africa.
Just noticed, while looking at the kingdom map, and seeing that Africa is de jure integrating Sardinia and Corsica
zHm7NYo.jpg

His father was Christian. I don't even know how he conquered Africa.
But he somehow did it. I guess he learned too much.

Is this something with CK2+ or it's Vanilla?

I didn't do this...
XQ5jKqQ.jpg

Hellenic king of Africa.
Just noticed, while looking at the kingdom map, and seeing that Africa is de jure integrating Sardinia and Corsica
zHm7NYo.jpg

His father was Christian. I don't even know how he conquered Africa.
But he somehow did it. I guess he learned too much.

Is this something with CK2+ or it's Vanilla?
As far as I know ck2+ has an event where you discover some ancient religion follower and can switch to that religion. This should be locked for AI, I think.

I think this must be one of the best rulers I have had in 200+ hours of CK2. Please be jealous.

Note how useless and annoying those Viking Raiders are, they can't loot anything, they always outrun my army when they chase them and they pop up in freaking Africa every 10 seconds. SHIT OF BULL and annoying as hell.
s1IVQg6.jpg

http://imgur.com/s1IVQg6

Oh yeah, Spain is in turmoil still, I think there are like 10+ different emirates and provinces there fighting each other lol.

Last edited:
Maybe some of the Scholarship events spammed +learning on him? In any case there's a man who could bring about the industrial revolution all by himself.

R8fL9sx.png

Was playing as Ulster and was really zoomed in on Ireland and Great Britain when I peeked over at Europe. Seems a Karling went godly and now France, Germany, Middle Francia, Burgundy and Frisia are theocracies under one Bishop who starts as Patriarch, but is almost immediately given his predecessors cardinal slot, because his predecessors always ascend to the Papacy due to secular power.

Reactions: