• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Anyone? Am I doing something wrong? Could at least check if it's a general problem or just me.

is there a cheat to make the ai accepts my diplomacy?? I'm tired to occupy the entire of France in a war for some county when the french army is destroyed

not directly.... but.. pause the game. Us charfino any(or charid, been awhil;e since i played...) to get the King of France's id, and you own. Now that the prep work is done....
Do all this while still paused... use neg_diplo so you can send an offer they will refuse... use play command to switch to KoF, accept the offer an immediately switch back to who you were... then unpause they gme and move on....

Ive never tried imprisoning the leader of who ever i"m at war with so...

So... nobody working on updating Panadell's cheat? that sad... it is truely awesome... ohh well ill just keep using it as is...

sorry shadow, ive never been good with the static modifiers, as far as i can tell you did it right. my comp is messed up atm so i cant try it out for you...

Via save game editing. One of the last lines beneath a title's entry is de_jure_liege="title_name". Simply change the title to the one you want.

Do you think it's also possible to edit the current liege of, let's say, k_orthodox?
In my game, I have an issue with the Orthodox Patriarch being a sunni persian, vassal of the Seljuk Persian Empire.
I know, it's an old savegame, started long before 1.07. The Seljuks invaded Greece, thus destroying the Eastern Roman Empire, and the Patriarch seems to have accepted to convert to Islam!

Now that the Komnenos managed to restore the Empire, I'd like to have him independant or vassal to e_byzantium!

Last edited:
Do you think it's also possible to edit the current liege of, let's say, k_orthodox?
In my game, I have an issue with the Orthodox Patriarch being a sunni persian, vassal of the Seljuk Persian Empire.
I know, it's an old savegame, started long before 1.07. The Seljuks invaded Greece, and the Patriarch seems to have accepted to convert to Islam!

I'd like to have him independant or vassal to e_byzantium.

There should also be a line that states "liege="e_persia". Change that to whatever you please. You can convert the character in game by viewing his character ID by entering the command "charid 1" into the console, then entering the command "religion [patriarch's charid] orthodox"

There should also be a line that states "liege="e_persia". Change that to whatever you please. You can convert the character in game by viewing his character ID by entering the command "charid 1" into the console, then entering the command "religion [patriarch's charid] orthodox"

Thank you, I'll try that.

observe = Turns you into a question mark and allows you to *observe* the game without playing. You must reload to undo affect. (May crash your game, save before use)
A lot of good it does, wonder if there is any way to actually "observe," you know, and actually be able to tell what is going on. Might be fun just to sit back, relax and watch the AI kill each other.

I recently started a game where I intend to go Mongol and Tengri, I'm having my son taught by a Tengri guy, but thats a little iffy and a greatly prefer to raise them myself so I would rather cheat, however "religion tengri" doesn't do anything, does anyone know what the proper spelling of tengri is for cheating purposes? Sorry if it's already been covered, didn't want to read 37 pages.

I keep getting "Command only available for developers" for a variety of commands (like vassalize, usurp, etc.) Any way around this?

I already responded to the thread you made on the topic, so I'll copy my post verbatim from there:
Well, I'd recommend getting your hands dirty with some good ol' fashioned save game editing. As a preliminary step however you should definitely create all the titles not present at the start of the game (k_ireland for example) via console to drastically decrease your workload. Changing someone's liege via save game editing is pretty easy, just search for their title and change the line liege="---" to whatever you please. Alternatively, if you REALLY don't like save game editing, you can use the "play" command to play as someone, declare war, use neg_diplo to send a surrender demand, play as the defender, and surrender all while the game is paused. That is probably more work though.

As ALL console commands are hardcoded into the game, there's not any way around this. Cheating via save game editing is incredibly easy. I'd recommend just going ahead with that.

I recently started a game where I intend to go Mongol and Tengri, I'm having my son taught by a Tengri guy, but thats a little iffy and a greatly prefer to raise them myself so I would rather cheat, however "religion tengri" doesn't do anything, does anyone know what the proper spelling of tengri is for cheating purposes? Sorry if it's already been covered, didn't want to read 37 pages.
Astanna's first guess was correct, it is "religion tengri_pagan"

This ^ and guy saying save game editing, you don't get the same experience with that...it per say, breaks emmersion.

Well, first I'll respond once again to the topic at hand as I did in the thread made on the topic. All console commands are hard coded into the game and cannot be modified in any way.

Second, I personally think it's EXTREMELY ridiculous to be concerned with immersion when you're trying to break the game's core mechanic with cheats. You can ask a developer to unlock those console commands in a subsequent patch, but, considering everything those commands do can be done more easily and most likely in less time with save game editing, I highly doubt the "breaking immersion" argument will carry much water.

At the end of the day if save game editing is just too unpalatable, you're going to sadly be forced to not cheat in this very particular manner.

Well, first I'll respond once again to the topic at hand as I did in the thread made on the topic. All console commands are hard coded into the game and cannot be modified in any way.

Second, I personally think it's EXTREMELY ridiculous to be concerned with immersion when you're trying to break the game's core mechanic with cheats. You can ask a developer to unlock those console commands in a subsequent patch, but, considering everything those commands do can be done more easily and most likely in less time with save game editing, I highly doubt the "breaking immersion" argument will carry much water.

At the end of the day if save game editing is just too unpalatable, you're going to sadly be forced to not cheat in this very particular manner.

You are not even worth the time formulating a complex message to, if you want to start an argument find someone else to fight with. I am sorry for wanting to use something already in-game, also if there is enough people saying something they might just add it in a patch like the dev only cheat charinfo.

First of all, Chazzen = Chagen?

Second, everybody's entitled to their own opinion. If you think he's fundamentally wrong, don't insult him (as that might result in a warning/infraction/ban if Veld's really unhappy), but just walk away or say "To Each His Own".

First of all, Chazzen = Chagen?

Second, everybody's entitled to their own opinion. If you think he's fundamentally wrong, don't insult him (as that might result in a warning/infraction/ban if Veld's really unhappy), but just walk away or say "To Each His Own".

Me insulting him? I'm confused, I just don't like people with attitude's and am not going to formulate a sentence that will explain my point of view. But, if you are talking about him, I don't really care if people insult me, as long as they have a defenitive way of saying well this way is better because so and so.