+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Females can't be Stewards or Chancellors anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyzhenhok View Post
    Let me guess: you replaced is_female = no with is_female = yes?

Just remove the line entirely.
    Yeah that's what someone else tole me to do just put yes after is_female.

So remove the line entirely and I'll be able to choose both sexes?

I said to remove the line entirely.

Just noting.

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourKing Arthur IILeviathan: WarshipsMagicka
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by MasterofMagic View Post
    Yeah that's what someone else tole me to do just put yes after is_female.

So remove the line entirely and I'll be able to choose both sexes?
    is_female=no : character musn't be female
    is_female=yes : character must be female
    remove the line : gender doesn't matter

Quote Originally Posted by Hyzhenhok View Post
    Let me guess: you replaced is_female = no with is_female = yes?

Just remove the line entirely.
    That worked like I wanted it to thanks so much. Now do you know how to change the names?

There's a list of possible first names for each culture in the cultures.txt file, which will affect what people name their children. I don't think you can rename people who already exist, but you can name your own children yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChronoMaster View Post
    There's a list of possible first names for each culture in the cultures.txt file, which will affect what people name their children. I don't think you can rename people who already exist, but you can name your own children yourself.
    Ok that'll work if I get to name my own children. I just seem to recall in CK1 you could goto some text file and put in last names and then the game would input those when you started it up.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteVictoria 2

I'm pretty sure you can also rename dynasties in "common\dynasties.txt" and characters in the approriate (culture-specific) file in the "history\characters" folder.

Covert Mastermind Demi Moderator Secret Master's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

You can also rename holdings you own in the game itself.
    All Hail Him,

The Secret Master

Note: If I write a post in this hideous color, I am speaking as a Demi-Moderator. Paying attention is strongly advised.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Master View Post
    You can also rename holdings you own in the game itself.
    Now I tried to do this in the demo and it wouldn't let me. I clicked on the name of the holding and nothing happened.

Covert Mastermind Demi Moderator Secret Master's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by MasterofMagic View Post
    Now I tried to do this in the demo and it wouldn't let me. I clicked on the name of the holding and nothing happened.
    I guess its the demo, then. I've been able to do it in the preview. It can be fun.

All Hail Him,

The Secret Master

Note: If I write a post in this hideous color, I am speaking as a Demi-Moderator. Paying attention is strongly advised.

Self-proclaimed ruler of Slavs Tsar Monarchist's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight500k club

You can change name of barony in demo, but I couldn't find an option to change name of the province or change capital of it (to another barony)

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by Tsar Monarchist View Post
    You can change name of barony in demo, but I couldn't find an option to change name of the province or change capital of it (to another barony)
    To change the capital of a province, you have to own the county title yourself, and then give the baron that holds the barony (or city or bishopric) you want to be the capital the county title. That will make his holding the new capital.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Quote Originally Posted by TheChronoMaster View Post
    It is.http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ply&p=13416205

is_female = no

Is set for all council positions.

All you need to do is remove it.
    Yes, that works well. And it's selectable by office, too.
    Last edited by Bertouch; 13-02-2012 at 19:27.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2