• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: That is awesome. (you should link it too the front page)

Kingdom of Manchuria

(I can't, for some reason, copypasta on this laptop, so imagine the nice big yellow flag of Manchuria here)

The Kingdom of Manchuria would like to congratulate the peoples of Ecuador and Colombia, in such faraway lands, on achieving unity through peaceful negotiations. May their nations prosper in the coming future.

OOC: Also, when I get back home in a couple days, I have to have some words with Taiping, Japan, and Dai Nam, if he's still here.

Denmark and Argentina have come to an agreement on a treaty that will benefit both of our nations

Denmark-Argentina Cooperation Treaty

1. Denmark and Argentina sign a trade agreement

2. Denmark will send a workforce that will construct railroads all across Argentina increasing their infrastructure by 3. The Railroad will be funded 50% by Denmark, the rest of the funding comes from Argentina and private investors.

3.After the War of the Triple Alliance, Argentina will build 2 ironclads and 3 small ships for payment of the railroad workforce.

[X] King Frederick VII of Denmark
[X] President Bartolomé Mitre of Argentina

paraguay_flag_1.gif

We remind the nation of Uruguay that right now, alongside Argentina, Paraguay and the Republic of Rio Grande, is involved in a war against the Empire of Brazil. We recommend to hastily prepare the country for war, because there is no telling what Brazil will do next.

We would like to remind Paraguay that they forgot to mention the important support given by the Kingdom of Spain to contain Brazilian expansionism. We also take this opportunity to call upon the civilized nations of the world to put diplomatic pressure on Brazil to end this conflict.

We will evaluate possible investments in Uruguay once the war is over, but we re-affirm our willingness to establish closer ties with all South American nations.

Alright. I'm going to do these once an update. This is for Doom and the United Kingdom.

*pic*

OOC: That is soooo awesome; if this is a new tradition, link to front page, please!

Already had a mini-update a day or two ago on the War.

Already had a mini-update a day or two ago on the War.

OOC: Wait, as far as I know, Chilean-Bolivean war is a separate conflict, seeing that neither of the parties is affiliated with either side of the War of the Quadruple Alliance...

And I'm extraordinarily curious to learn how do all the South Americans have better land tech than Spain, who's been on a major European war...

Last edited:
OOC: Wait, as far as I know, Chilean-Bolivean war is a separate conflict, seeing that neither of the parties is affiliated with either side of the War of the Quadruple Alliance...

OOC: Bolivia -> Brazil. Chile -> Arg, Uru, Par, Spa

You should really check the IRC channel

UruguayFLAG.jpg

The Oriental Republic of Uruguay wishes to assure its allies it will not abandon them, for it is sustained by principles of liberty and honor.

To the Kingdom of Spain, we wish to thank for its aid and congratulate for its efforts in preventing the unlawful Brazilian oppression and known ambitions of territorial gains. We also would like to stress being open to foreign investments from any friendly nation, and seek to promote unrestricted free trade, the same endangered by our Imperial neighbors.

To the Colombian an Equatorian nations we congratulate for the pacific and fruitful union.

Even refusing to sign any kind of peace treaty that does not include our allies with the Empire of Brazil, the Oriental Republic of Uruguay would welcome peace talks to restore peace in the region.

OOC: Bolivia -> Brazil. Chile -> Arg, Uru, Par, Spa

You should really check the IRC channel

OOC: Bolivia -> Brazil is so damn awkward, though...

The Kingdom of Spain is always open to peace talks, to achieve a solution and bring peace to South America. We once again ask for cooperation from the international community to pressure the Brazilian government to stop this useless conflict, before further harm comes to Brazil, a nation for which we have deep respect and sympathy, despite the actions of their government.

GermanImperialFlag.gif

The Reich would be willing to send a deputation to mediate this Southern American conflict as we are sure the World agrees that we would be a good and unbias mediators.