+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 317 FirstFirst ... 23 48 73 98 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 148 173 198 223 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 6325

Thread: [Forum Game] - World in Revolution: 1861

OOC: Perhaps after the war is over I can send some Prussian "volunteers" to help the union.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Yes they did. They also need a new commander. The map I posted has their location.

Edit: The Union just lost terribly. I just spend most of my Sunday writing you updates. Some IC would be nice.
    Creator of World in Revolution
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week Feb 05, 2012 | 3rd Place Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Round 2) for Empire of the Pacific | Awarded Fan of the Week September 16th, 2012 | Awarded 2012 VictAARian Cross for Empire of the Pacific

Cities in MotionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

OOC: Picket's Charge successful?!?!?! I love you Frymonmon
    This may definately change some foreign views on the Confederacy

Quote Originally Posted by Frymonmon View Post
    Yes they did.
    OOC: *Facepalm*. Promote Reynolds if he's still alive.

IC, the lot of you.

Better than Royalty (ABB) DoomBunny's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMajesty 2
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Her Majesty's Government notes the Confederate victory and states that any wishing to flee from the war shall be welcome in Canada. Furthermore, we would advise Mr Lincoln to not give up the fight, and to carry on against these vile slave owners!
    "Petrarch was right" - Petrarch||||"Petrarch is actually right" - LYNCHY||||"Petrarch was banned" - Robotic Maniac

"Tiger powder-induced eastern shenanigans" - Finnish Lord||||"I really enjoyed the Gulag" - Blade!||||"So sexy" - Franconian on violent insanity||||"The soft-pr0n ... I like it for the atmosphere it creates and the sheer spectacle of the thing" - Tufto||||"Swans are as dangerous as wolves. Got it." - Some fat racist German bloke in cheekless leiderhosen panties||||"I pooped myself. And then I did it again." - Yakman||||"Glory to the Confederate clan!" - Robotic Maniac

"I have hot cousins"||||"I once jokingly *CENSORED FOR FORUM* all my friends in the PE changing room"||||"I would lick GAZPROM drilled oil off of his shiny nipples" - Shynka, on incest, sport, and Vladimir Putin

<Doom> Sent Shynka some pics of my ass.||||<mathrim-afk> Looks great

Arsenal of Democracy

Quote Originally Posted by Muskeato View Post
    OOC: Whut? They sent them against the Prussians, but the Poles are in open revolt so they had to fight through them. Whatddya mean about my stats? Those are troops I ordered the first turn, and infrastructure I ordered last turn or something.

Re: Papal states, I don't think they're really doing much now.
    OOC: I`m wondering why you didn`t pay 150$ for infrastructure Fry told everyone has to pay. Maybe I`m reading it wrong, but it seems you sent and order of reorganizing and got 50K of troops and infrastructure for free, but anyway, thats not important. What I really wanted to know is what you gotta write in an update to get 5000$ for an order.

As for Papal states, I think there should be some kind of French troops there safeguarding Pope from Italians. A nice possibility of invasion from inside the country or something.

You're going to have to rephrase those questions if you want them answered.

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

OOC: Is there ANY competent Union general left?
    Meh

Ruler of Somewhere else Thandros's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsRise of PrussiaEuropa Universalis IV

In a Secret Underground Bunker 50km beneath the Earth's surface

The Qing Emperor Ruler of All under heaven having just heard of the Massive Confederate Victory has insulted his old commanders who are even now being replaced by newer commanders who he feels are more skilled. It is clear to him that the Confederacy has proved it's might and the Quality of it's leadership is superb. On the other Union commanders seem a little more lower in quality with only Sherman and to a lesser degree Ames looking like quality commanders. After Discussing the recent progress of the American civil war the Qing Dynasty rulers of all under heaven have elected to recognise the Confederacy as a legitimate government noting that the U.S.A Constitution never prohibited the Secession of states. This event should not be used by any as an excuse to Recognise the Taiping rebels who are simply rebels who took up arms against a government with no legitimate reason to allow them to do so.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Staatpresident Marthinus Pretorius van die Zuid-Afrikaansche Republiek

The South African Republic concurs with the British. Fight on, President Lincoln! This war isn't over yet, and the Union may still see victory!
    A rebel without a cause.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

OOC: This Civil War business is becoming all sorts of silly.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    500k club

OOC: The union should say something about slavery if it wants to retain a fighting chance I guess.
    God Emperor of Japan in The End of an Era: 1917 Balance of Power
    President of the Argentine Confederation in World in Revolution: 1861
    Prime Minister of Communist Israel, Puppet Master of Jordan, Iraq, Greater Syria and Kurdistan in 1948: Balance of Power (world nuked into oblivion by treacherous capitalists!)

Better than Royalty (ABB) DoomBunny's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMajesty 2
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Her Majesty's Government wonders why the Qing Emperor is even commenting on matters that he does not understand.

OOC: We have a Qing ruler acting like he has the right to talk to us (No offence, but RP dictates I must act like a snob to you savages), Communists being funded by angry Liberal Capitalists, the Boers supporting black rights and a Persian Shah claiming to be Iranian and repossessing property of the worlds only superpower. I don't think the situation in the USCW is the silliest thing going on.
    "Petrarch was right" - Petrarch||||"Petrarch is actually right" - LYNCHY||||"Petrarch was banned" - Robotic Maniac

"Tiger powder-induced eastern shenanigans" - Finnish Lord||||"I really enjoyed the Gulag" - Blade!||||"So sexy" - Franconian on violent insanity||||"The soft-pr0n ... I like it for the atmosphere it creates and the sheer spectacle of the thing" - Tufto||||"Swans are as dangerous as wolves. Got it." - Some fat racist German bloke in cheekless leiderhosen panties||||"I pooped myself. And then I did it again." - Yakman||||"Glory to the Confederate clan!" - Robotic Maniac

"I have hot cousins"||||"I once jokingly *CENSORED FOR FORUM* all my friends in the PE changing room"||||"I would lick GAZPROM drilled oil off of his shiny nipples" - Shynka, on incest, sport, and Vladimir Putin

<Doom> Sent Shynka some pics of my ass.||||<mathrim-afk> Looks great

OOC: The Boers weren't hyper racist at this point. They were more or less comparable to the average American at this time: racist, but not completely out of control. It was only after the Boer Wars that they started getting particularly uppity about blacks.
    A rebel without a cause.

Not all that silly. The Iranian Monarchs didn't reintroduce the idea of Persia until the second Pahlavi Shah. The Qing Emperor is attempting to act like a westerner, something all too common in the ancient Far East. The Boers are supporting The US because of trade, not because of black rights, I assume. And The liberals funded the Marxists with the intention to stir up a small amount of trouble, so that you, the British Government, would be convinced to change your position. It worked, but what was originally a small ruckus orchestrated by Liberal abolitionists, exploded.

OOC: Uh, ya. Trade. That's it. Ya...
    A rebel without a cause.

We Prussians urge the Americans to fight on, your cause is just and noble and must not give into the slave drivers.

Ruler of Somewhere else Thandros's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsRise of PrussiaEuropa Universalis IV

In a Secret Underground Bunker 50km beneath the Earth's surface
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBunny View Post
    OOC: I must act like a snob to you savages
    OOC: Who are you calling savages you British were running into battle naked around the same time the Chinese first unified and who are you calling savages. Sure you've caught up a lot and maybe even edged ahead slightly but still that doesn't give you the right to call the Chinese Savages.

OOC: He never said anything about being factual...

Besides, that's sort of what Europeans saw the Chinese as. Savages.
    A rebel without a cause.

+ Reply to Thread