• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
WHY THE GANGUT?THERE IS A GOOD SHIP,oh God,WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????? xD

Ivir Baggins said:
And you failed to mention a Japanese invasion of Sakhalin.

That's because it already happened many times :) Quite a common thing.

SovietAmerika said:
I see Roman is still with you. Is he still enamored with the Mongols in this universe?

Yes of course :D

Why just don't spam infrantry infrantry infrantry infrantry infrantry infrantry infrantry infrantry infrantry infrantry infrantry infrantry infrantry infrantry infrantry infrantry infrantry infrantry?
Wanna play like a mouse and cat with AI. So better to swith to multi game, let me play hitler and I will be your cat:)

We shall always remember the mighty Gangut! :(

Rebuild Gangut in the Leningrad Ports >:-D

No, he means St. Petersburg.

I seem to recall him changing it back after the war.

It's St. Petersburg now in the AAR. Guys, I'm really sorry, but this week is a very complicated for me - I'll post an update probably on next week.

Place the Finnish Name,Olgdenburg :D

Olgdenburg ? Never heard that name before, the correct Finnish name would be Nevanlinna translated to russian as Ниенша́нц and to english as Nyenschantz.
Nyenschantz was a small fortress located west of the st. Petersburg before russians started building st. Petersburg.
Nevanlinna was also proposed as a new name for Leningrad if Germans would have given it to Finland in the possible German major victory.
More info about the actual fortress of Nevanlinna http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyenschantz

On topic
Are there going to be anymore battle pictures from Blitzkrieg game? They really enhanced the experience.

Olgdenburg ? Never heard that name before, the correct Finnish name would be Nevanlinna translated to russian as Ниенша́нц and to english as Nyenschantz.
Nyenschantz was a small fortress located west of the st. Petersburg before russians started building st. Petersburg.
Nevanlinna was also proposed as a new name for Leningrad if Germans would have given it to Finland in the possible German major victory.
More info about the actual fortress of Nevanlinna http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyenschantz

On topic
Are there going to be anymore battle pictures from Blitzkrieg game? They really enhanced the experience.

Seriously? D: Then ogdenburg must be the Baltic name D: .

I'll use some Blitzkrieg when I'll return from my Moscow trip. Expect new update on 1 April. BTW, I've never heard about Ogdenburg, but this name looks German.