• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
yeah and wielding sabres through the wiever, unless all tank schools will be predestinated for cossacks only... welp, i didnt know you are as that conservative ;)

I just couldn't resist
474-drive-me-closer-i-want-to-hit-them-with-my-sword.jpg

Attachments

• 474-drive-me-closer-i-want-to-hit-them-with-my-sword.jpg
    474-drive-me-closer-i-want-to-hit-them-with-my-sword.jpg
    37,5 KB · Views: 39
Variant 4 looks the most tempting! You already have very bad relations with Germany (IOTL, Soviets already had good relations with Weimar Germany and so making bargain with Nazi Germany wasn't such a problem), so I doubt any deal between Germany and Russia is even possible. I'd say that Germans would probably try to put together anti-Russian coalition with argument that strong Russia is danger to all. After all, Western powers were never really fond of potential Russian control of the gates to the Black Sea...

*Puts on fake moustache* Variant 3!

Well-well, I've recalculated the votes and realized that I've been mistaken. It's one more vote for #3, so variant #3 officially wins the poll. But I'll certainly include some options from #4 if it's so popular. The poll is closed.

So, shortly it will be so:

Isolation in 1936-1939
Preparations in 1939-1941/42
Global war 1942-...

I think this path suits both blocs :)

Yay!

*a ninja sneaks into the room, exchanges the voting polls votes nd disapears*

hey, aww comeone, one vote??? recheck it! :D

edit: yes, i doubt that cossacks would be willing to change horses into tanks, but i dont see them leaving their horses either... i guess their formations would stay, the only option for them so far i think would be guarding large unimportant territories liek borders with british dominions/turkey/china

It sounds like a good plan, but can we also vote on my amendments to the plan, as well?

*a ninja sneaks into the room, exchanges the voting polls votes nd disapears*

hey, aww comeone, one vote??? recheck it! :D

edit: yes, i doubt that cossacks would be willing to change horses into tanks, but i dont see them leaving their horses either... i guess their formations would stay, the only option for them so far i think would be guarding large unimportant territories liek borders with british dominions/turkey/china

They could retain horses for ceremonial purpose, and use armoured cars and light tanks for battle? Or they could just be horse-mobile.

@hoi2geek: Of course :)

@DoomBunny: Yes, ceremonial purpose and mobile infantry, sounds best for cossacks :)