• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is the funniest thing i've read since the German RiskAAR, please keep this up!! :p

Dalip is getting a little "shady politician", methinks...

Yes, his 'I'm not involved in that' face keeps getting better with time

:rofl:

Loving every minute of this...

:D
Wow,
Im lovin it :|
Simply Amazing, can't wait for next one.
This is the funniest thing i've read since the German RiskAAR, please keep this up!! :p
I’m so glad you like it!

"Nile Nailers"..., with a name like that you can't fail, lol
Nile Nailers: "Nailed it!"
Denial as best policy... :D
Last week? Dalip has nothing to worry about, when it comes to politics most people can't remember stuff that happened so long ago. ;)

Oh, and the alliterated names are hilarious!
There are few things that cannot be accomplished with the power of alliteration. Exploration isn’t one of them.

Lake Victoria is now Lake Dalip :p
Yes! Or maybe it’s still named Lake Victoria, to annoy the British (who have deposed her in this timeline).

Dalip is getting a little "shady politician", methinks...
Great humour, Selzro! I'm liking Dalip and his attitude - he has grown up into the perfect head of state XD
Yes, his 'I'm not involved in that' face keeps getting better with time
How shocking! Dalip is an idealist and also a prince of the people. To imply ulterior motives for his actions is simply unacceptable.

35: The Quest II

Yes More Organised Conquest of the British Empire for no Infamy this time. Are you going to get more Coastal regions so you can eventually build up a fleet to Challenge Britain for the Rule of the Waves?

I'm not sure I'm quite ready for that yet. I have completely neglected naval techs, and the British Navy is formidable. But Bombay is mostly coastal and it's one of the cores I want to get first (before the British turn it into a state and fill it with factories, bringing its warscore cost up).

Dalip knows how to frame a question in an entirely neutral and unbiased way!

I see doom in Dalip future : the liberals are awake and , horror of horrors, they agree with the reactionaries ( or the other way around :D ). That is so unnatural that can be only be the product of a promise by Dalip to do a massive liberalization on the peasant hunt laws . As we all know, hunting peasants is the defining feature of all the Punjabi high classes :p

Anyway, gamewise you are only doing what you should: push the english out before the warscore for those provinces gets to highs only comparable to the infamy gains for grabbing japanese provinces in Divine Wind :D . Not much to say ;)

Noting the medals which the Nile Nailers are proudly sporting in the pictures, I simply hope they have had an award named after them in honour of their brilliant exploits. As I do not doubt that an Order of the Nile Nailers would be an award all Panjabi citizens would strive to attain!

Troubled times indeed! Are there no factories in Panjab?

Not only are liberals sleepy, they have recently unlocked the secret to the invisibility cloak. Go Liberals! XD
Great as always; I envy your skill at drawing.

As I do not doubt that an Order of the Nile Nailers would be an award all Panjabi citizens would strive to attain!

Order of the Golden Nail? Surely a good nail trumps any garter...

Over three weeks without updates make me an upset autokrator. :(

This was the best AAR ever.. it would be a shame for it to end inconclusively

Hi everyone. I'm sorry for not updating for so long, but I've been really busy with real life and whenever I've been home I haven't had the time and/or energy to draw. But you need not fear that this will end this way. All I need is some breathing space (which won't be tonight or tomorrow), and I'll get back to the story with renewed vigor. I've played a few years ahead and Pajnab has lots of interesting adventures in store - as does Dalip and his government.

/hug
The anguish was caused mostly by abruptness and silence. The news your bring though, good sir Selzro, soothe and reinvigorate me. Waiting reassured is much, much easier.