• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Deadline!

British Move Orders
A Ven S A Tyr - Tri
F Tus - Rom
F Tyr S F Tus - Rom
F Tun S F Tyr
F Wes S F Tyr
F Mat H
F Eng H

Austrian Move Orders

A Vienna S A Trieste holding
A Trieste S A Vienna holding
A Budapest S A Trieste holding
A Rumania - Galicia
A Warsaw S A Rumania - Galicia
A Ukraine S A Warsaw holding
A Moscow S A Warsaw holding

Ottoman Move Orders

A Bul hold
F Aeg to Gre
F Gre to Alb
F Apu to Nap
F Ion support F Apu to Nap

Italian Move Orders

A Rom-Ven
F Adr S A Rom-Ven
F Nap-Rom

German Move Orders

A Lvn - Stp
F Stp - Bar
F Nwy S A Lvn - Stp
A Tyr - Tri
A Ber - Pru
F Bal S A Ber - Pru
A Pie S A Ven H
A Mar H
A Mun - Tyr
A Sil - War
A Gal - Vie.

Before

1916spring.jpg

After

1916fall.jpg

Last edited:
Thus ends Fall, 1916. We now continue to the Builds/Disbands Phase, Winter, 1916. The deadline for orders shall be 07:00 GMT, the 3rd of January, roughly 23 hours from now.

Last edited:
FFS Ath!*:mad:

I'm thinking that this deadline needed to be a few hours longer because of New Years. I left for a party at 3:30PM on NYE, got home at about 7PM on NYD, and went to sleep sometime not long after, being still in no condition to cogitate. I only got online about an hour before deadline, and neither Seboden nor Athalcor had sent me any messages in that time, and it was too late to negotiate about anything that hadn't be pre-arranged... and both my Diplomatic partners failed to do what had been agreed before that.

Oh well, can't unscramble that egg.

Welcome to Switzerland, Italy, have some chocolates :)

OOC Tai, you wrote we now proceed to the Diplomatic and Movement phase, Winter. Should not that be the Build/Disband phase instead?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's 2 builds for the British, and 1 for Turkey, Italy's dead, and it's a wash for Austria and Germany?