• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Aight so I finally got through the walls of text.

Between the n00b sniper, the person latching onto someone else's arguments, and the supposed scanning announcement...

Well, I think the choice is rather obvious.

VOTE LEMEARD

I will not be calling him "Elderman". I will not unvote, or revote to correct this. GM, you will either accept this vote or count me as having failed to vote. If you feel the need to sub me out of the game for this infraction then I suggest you do so now, as I will never refer to him as "Elderman".

on one hand, a fruit.

on the other, elderllama Lemeard.

decisions, decisions....

Unvote Kiwifruit

Vote ElderLlama Lemeard

He was already suspicious for the disappearing votes on him Day 1. Tamius then Executer were run up very fast. Followed by Snoop at the end. He would make a grand scan target, so being scanned already makes sense.

What isn't clear is why the priest is trusting AOK so quickly. Two scans, and already an outing? Especially given AOK's style of playing when he is a wolf and destroying JLs.

I have a strong suspicion this isn't a true outing at all. AOK is just getting rid of a rival. And tomorrow, if (I say if) Lemeard is hung by his hooves and shown he is a villager, than we string up AOK for lying. Except he will find a trick and squeeze out of that lynching more than likely.

It smells more like LS (Llama-s**t)

unvote Elderllama Lemeard

Vote Kiwifruit

Request sub please

I've got too many irons in the fire right now, and there are too many players here for me to think straight.

Best of luck village!

Maybe pushing for high player counts isn't always a good thing?

According to regulation 142-R. Paragraph 23, subsection c:

"Listen to the outing, respond only once it's proven unreliable"

Unvote Eternaly_Lost
Vote Lemeard

AOK.11's argument is relatively convincing, and if he's lying then we lynch him tomorrow. It's win win!

UNVOTE WALRUS

VOTE LEMY!

Pretty self-explanatory, even in the eyes of God.

Aight so I finally got through the walls of text.

Between the n00b sniper, the person latching onto someone else's arguments, and the supposed scanning announcement...

Well, I think the choice is rather obvious.

VOTE LEMEARD

I will not be calling him "Elderman". I will not unvote, or revote to correct this. GM, you will either accept this vote or count me as having failed to vote. If you feel the need to sub me out of the game for this infraction then I suggest you do so now, as I will never refer to him as "Elderman".

Vote Lemeard

Unvote Eternaly_Lost
Vote Lemeard

AOK.11's argument is relatively convincing, and if he's lying then we lynch him tomorrow. It's win win!

What are the odds I'm going to get lynched because the GM refuses to count these?

Ah, so having three dropouts before the second day is a good thing.

I have to agree with you actually, 40 or a little bit less players and the rest as subs ready to come straight in may have been better.

Vote Elderman Lemeard

If it's not a real outing then we can always get aok or his contact tomorrow.

It -is- a real outing, what we'll find out in the update is its validity. :p

Official vote count, 13h 30min to deadline

Elderman Lemeard - 8 - jacob-Lundgren, Rockingluke, Capt. Kiwi, Eternaly_Lost, AVN, OrangeYoshi, Najs, Kingepyon
some Lemeard dude - 4 - AOK.11, humancalculator, joebethegreat, Vainglory
Capt. Kiwi - 3 - trespoe, Boris ze Spider, Cakravati
Bagricula - 1 - Rendap
randakar - 1 - snoopdogg
Vainglory - 1 - Davisx3m
Sedracus - 1 - Athalcor
walrus - 1 - walrus
Cakravati - 1 - tamius23

not voted - lots - Trinitrotoluen, Lord_D, esemesas, XenomorphII, EUROO7, jonti-h, randakar, Slinky, Elderman Lemeard, sbr, Paendrag, theFreeman, TheExecuter, Rysz, Najs, Bagricula, Napoleon XIX, Kaetje, Sedracus

Missed one vote - 2 - the_hdk, Comm Cody
Request subs - 3 - the_hdk, Comm Cody, Bagricula

As long as you vote it won't be a "no-vote" and you most certainly won't get subbed for it.

Last edited:
GM Announcement

TheExecutioner is now subbing for the_hdk
drxav is now subbing for Comm Cody

Will start looking for a sub for Bagricula.