[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Hdk 08/2011 -

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The thread on the turkish section of the Taleworlds forums is quite easy to understand, even if you don't understand turkish. The "feature list" in their thread is only a wishlist, just to warn you.

There is also a more or less useless thread about it in English on the first subforum there. It is only a matter of time before we get a proper announcement in English though, or translation.

Last edited:
So will anyone play today?

Will I be seeing you Poland or Ukraine next year? :p

That would epic! Not sure if I can get tickets though (it depends on when they start selling the Swedish ones, to early and I wont have the money).

what did I miss?

Sweden won against the Netherlands in European Football Championship Qualification with 3-2 and qualified as the best 2nd in the groups :D

Sweden won against the Netherlands in European Football Championship Qualification with 3-2 and qualified as the best 2nd in the groups :D

Congrats. Looks like Norway won´t be entering this year if not both Denmark and us pulls off a miracle.

I am writing this from my bed and will soon go to sleep if I can get away from reading "A game of Thrones for more then a few moments", so no warband for me.

Congrats. Looks like Norway won´t be entering this year if not both Denmark and us pulls off a miracle.

I am writing this from my bed and will soon go to sleep if I can get away from reading "A game of Thrones for more then a few moments", so no warband for me.

1st book? :D how do you like it so far? :)