• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's happening with India, Nepal, Bhutan and Burma? No independence? :(

In one way i would think that considering the amount of guns and the patriotism of America. It would instantly spawn 500 militia divisions.

Last edited:
So what's happening with India, Nepal, Bhutan and Burma? No independence? :(

I will grant them independence only after fall of United States ( I may still at war with Soviets ) . For now, I prefer having as much IC as possible. For Nepal and Bhutan, I won't recrate those tiny states, I will give their lands to India.

I say, add some events to buff the US! Like, spawning a couple of TAC and FTR squadrons, and a bunch of MOT so they can hold the line...

The problem is surely not the lack of IC for USA. Problem is AI. If AI placed 5 garrison division on each coastal province on the West Coast. I couldn't have landed on United States for years.

Whos that American Admiral with a mustache who has constantly lost those naval engagements against the japanese. I mean jeese why havent they sacked him already.

Also great AAR by the way. Been reading for quite some time. Keep It up! Washington or Bust.

His name is Admiral Capps, though I don't know him before. But that was exactly what I thought every time I see him in the command of American Fleet:) But may be we shouldn't blame him too much, afterall, he is the only admiral who managed to sink a Japanese warship since the begginning of war.

holy shit, as i said no risk, no fun, i didn´t thought that you would run into an war with the SU and the US
now this AAR got even more intresting,
good luck man, i somehow fear, that you will need it now.

aside of this, again great updates
keep it up man, your fans are waiting for your updates

More updates will come today:)

It's funny, isn't it?

It's not that the USA cannot afford several GARs...

Of course, with over 650 IC, they could have built dozens of garrison division without hampering the needs of other theatres. I think may be AI switch for US could be included. If Pearl Harbor is lost then US AI should feel that West Coast is in danger and should guard all coastal provinces there heavily.

Of course, with over 650 IC, they could have built dozens of garrison division without hampering the needs of other theatres. I think may be AI switch for US could be included. If Pearl Harbor is lost then US AI should feel that West Coast is in danger and should guard all coastal provinces there heavily.
It would be great if they guarded Pearl Harbor itself, too...

I will grant them independence only after fall of United States ( I may still at war with Soviets ) . For now, I prefer having as much IC as possible. For Nepal and Bhutan, I won't recrate those tiny states, I will give their lands to India.

I would give Nepal and Bhutan to Tibet or Chinese occupied Tibet...both being more historically (and culturally) connected to Tibet.

I'm surprised there wasn't an event for the creation of an Indian state. Historically Japan was going to get the entire southern half of it after the British were driven out...now you'll have to give it all :/

PART LVI: BATTLE OF SAN FRANCISCO

uV2rQ.jpg

American civilians killed in cross fire in the Battle of San Francisco

June, 1943

Foreign Exchange Shortage

Foreign Exchange Reserves of Imperial Japanese Bank depleted completely.

JFoXm.jpg

After reaching Mexican border, Prime Minister Tojo sent ultimatum to Mexican President Camacho requesting trade agreement between Japanese Empire and Mexico. President Camacho accepted the proposal.

3DC92.jpg

Americans recaptured San Francisco. We launched new offensive to take it back. Admiral Mikawa sank 3 American troopships near San Francisco. Americans are trying to reinforce the West Coast.

dlKEL.jpg

In Iran, Battle of Kerman has begun.

YHxXL.jpg

Battle of San Francisco continues. Americans reinforced the city with 4 more divisions.

wHPbr.jpg

Ekimchan was captured. Battle of Nikolayevsk has begun. General Higashikuni aims to encircle Soviet forces in Sofiysk and Gavan.

O9h8I.jpg

Americans are resisting fiercely in San Francisco. San Diego was captured by an American armoured division. We launched immediate counter-attack.

vc2dR.jpg

Unit Deployment

Carrier IJN Unryu was commissioned in Nagoya Dockyard. 6th Motorized Division is also ready for deployment.

vBV96.jpg

We breached American defenses in San Francisco. 1st Motorized Corps landed at Los Angeles yesterday. American bombers are attacking our forces in Los Angeles.

xPPGY.jpg

2nd Fighter Wing attacked American bombers above Los Angeles.

7z3s3.jpg

San Diego was recaptured. Admiral Mikawa is waiting for American Fleet to leave San Francisco. Two biggest battleships of Imperial Navy, IJN Yamato and IJN Musashi were given under command of Admiral Mikawa to destroy American Fleet in a decisive battle.

y9fd7.jpg

San Francisco was captured. Americans launched immediate counter-offensive. Only 4 transport ships left San Francisco port. All of them managed to escape from 2nd Battle Fleet.

A0qa5.jpg

Situation in the German Eastern Front :

8k0Id.jpg

I would give Nepal and Bhutan to Tibet or Chinese occupied Tibet...both being more historically (and culturally) connected to Tibet.

I'm surprised there wasn't an event for the creation of an Indian state. Historically Japan was going to get the entire southern half of it after the British were driven out...now you'll have to give it all :/

That is also an option but incorporating Tibet into China was also one of my post-war plans.

For India, I could determine what provinces I desire to hold with new claim feature.

Good German progress in Europe. They even made an encirclement. Marvellous.

It seems that you may be able to encircle the Soviets in the Far East.

Good to see that the AI doing sth for a change in the USA.

PART LVII: STRATEGIC WITHDRAWAL

x4ghz.jpg

American Army retaking San Francisco with heavy street fighting

July, 1943

American forces took San Francisco again. General Yamashita began to retreat towards Santa Barbara. We launched delaying offensive against San Francisco to secure the rear of our retreating army in Santa Barbara.

hv2Cz.jpg

We captured Ulan Bator today.

01ZXn.jpg

After the fall of Ulan Bator, Imperial Japanese Army announced that it dismantled Communist Mongolian State.

gwQ1O.jpg

Soviets launched offensive against Ulan Bator. We launched offensive against Chita to relieve our forces in Ulan Bator.

HRvYW.jpg

Americans launched offensive against Santa Barbara. General Yamashita is still retreating from San Francisco.

2Dni1.jpg

Technological Researches

otROl.jpg

Americans captured Fresno. Our front is rapidly destabilizing. General Yamashita ordered general strategic withdrawal to San Bernadino and San Diego.

JzI4D.jpg

We lost Battle of Santa Barbara. We are attacking Fresno to reduce pressure on our forces withdrawing from Vegas and Phoenix.

CAAMA.jpg

1st Motorized Corps was immediately transported back to Santa Barbara. Units were ordered to hold the line until General Yamashita complete his withdrawal.

4ZnM8.jpg

Lt. General Kuribayashi's 2nd Marine Corps saved General Yamashita. Lt. General Kuribayashi moved from San Bernadino to Los Angeles within only 2 days. From there, his Army was transported to Santa Barbara with 1st Transport Fleet. 2nd Marine Corps managed to stop American advance towards Santa Barbara. Lt. General Kuribayashi was awarded with medal of honor for his bold actions.

EH2ib.jpg

We almost completed our strategic withdrawal. Americans couldn't manage to cut our withdrawal routes. American advance is taken under control.

5etiE.jpg

We recaptured Fresno. Americans launched offensive to take Sacramento.

ux8Jq.jpg

In Iran, Keman was captured. Battle of Gameroon has begun.

aTMIW.jpg

We defeated an American Bomber Wing above Sacramento.

JpusO.jpg

10th Infantry Corps began to retreat from Sacramento. 2nd Motorized Corps landed at Los Angeles yesterday. Total strength of General Yamashita's America Army reached to 24 divisions.

CewaT.jpg

Nikolayevsk was captured. 7 Soviet divisions were trapped in Sofiysk and Gavan.

7JV7b.jpg

Your TC load must be pretty high right now.

Not at all. My TC load is quite low because I don't have much partisan activity. In entire India, East Indies and Philippines, there is zero partisan activitiy. China is independent so, no partisans from there as well. Only partisan activity I get is from occupied Soviet-American territories.

And why is that? o_O

Well I understand India case. Brits doesn't any partisan activity from there, and so do I. This may be acceptable as Japan promised Chandra Bose independence and didn't really have territorial ambitions in India. But I find Philippines case odd too. There should be certainly partisan activity in the Philippines.

Looks like you're in for quite a fight over the West Coast; how go your plans to attack the Panama Canal?

Status
Not open for further replies.