• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is this still being worked on? If yes PM me if you need help with anything

Yes I am working.. I have done many things and I was intented relase my version this mod in Agust.. But Game is crashing after 1942.. I could not solve this problem..

I have a problem, i play as France, i beat Germany/SU and i want to invade UK but when in click on my navy the game crash, any fix?

Which year do you have this crashing problem ?

I think it might be around the time of war, I remember it happening to me as soon as Great Britain declared war...

EDIT: I now realize that the time that I went to war with GB, ironically enough was 1942. So the problem we have is the same.

Last edited:
I know why: the image used. All images used in events must be 24 bits deep. The image obrona_narodowa.bmp is 32 bits deep. There are 3 images with this problem (the others are 'olympics' and 'slovenia'). The image 'gibraltar' has a wrong size too, but that doesn't create CTD.
Anyway, replace the offenders with this and the CTD should stop happening. The folder is gfx/event_pics

However, there are other things that will cause a CTD, sooner or later.
For instance, event 3001014 (in ai_eng.txt) tries to call for the inexistent file ENG_Build_Land.ai from the switch folder.
Same issue with event 3006013 (ai_ita.txt) and 'switch/ITA_Naval_WestMed.ai'; event 3049005 (ai_u05.txt) and 'switch/USSA_Dday.ai'; event 3999002 (ai_research.txt) and 'switch/Minor_NoIgnore.ai'.

Other issues:
Event 1350003 (in Mobilization_events.txt) has JAP duplicated in the TAG section.
There are 37 mentions of rocket-artillery in the scenario files of 1914, and 2 in the 1936 soviet scenario file (ids 206 and 243). This brigade is not defined.
2 Japanese divisions have incorrectly defined brigades (ids 115 and 229).
There are 18 mentions of the not-defined brigade 'naval_torpedoes_l' in the 1936 scenario files. On of them is in the JAP file, the others in the USA file.
The china scenario file (1936) mentions an anti_tank brigade, that isn't defined.

There are also some invalid targets to several IA files, but that's a minor concern.

I just wanted to say that due a personal failure I lost all my data of the mod, so if someone else doesn't shows up to take the mod, I give up

Nice, I have some requests:

Fix the Soviet and the British surrender events
And create a way to make China the Japan of this timeline, maybe making the "attack of pearl harbour" be an "attack of Osaka Harbour" or something like that :v

The main problem with the British surrender event is that he don't give back the spanish colonies that have been taken after the fall of Spain (if the second peninsular war happens), also the north part of Egypt continue under british control, and a last thing is that the surrender event still doesn't end the war, I had to crush Free Germany, the Belgium Congo and even launch an invasion of india and Netherlands after that

Nice, I have some requests:

Fix the Soviet and the British surrender events
And create a way to make China the Japan of this timeline, maybe making the "attack of pearl harbour" be an "attack of Osaka Harbour" or something like that :v

The main problem with the British surrender event is that he don't give back the spanish colonies that have been taken after the fall of Spain (if the second peninsular war happens), also the north part of Egypt continue under british control, and a last thing is that the surrender event still doesn't end the war, I had to crush Free Germany, the Belgium Congo and even launch an invasion of india and Netherlands after that

I know jpan and china both needs events.. I will make aggresive japan.. dont worry.

I know jpan and china both needs events.. I will make aggresive japan.. dont worry.

Actually according to the timeline, Japan seems to be way more peacefull and democratic in this timeline.... Also you can sign the pact of steel with Italy and China in this timeline, so it is most likely that the great "villain" in asia is China, we can have a huge Chinese invasion of India-Indochina-Burma-Korea and Malasya