• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
End of Year, 1903 (PT 1)

Germany said:
Retreat F Nth to Nrg

Turkey said:
A Bul retreat to Con.

19036fall.png

WE NOW MOVE ON TO THE UNIT BUILD AND DISBAND PHASE

---

Units Owned / Supply Centers Owned:

Great Britain: 6 / 4 (TWO UNITS MUST BE DISBANDED)
France: 4 / 2 (TWO UNITS MUST BE DISBANDED)
Germany: 5 / 6 (ONE UNIT MAY BE BUILT)
Austria-Hungary: 6 / 7 (ONE UNIT MAY BE BUILT)
Italy: 4 / 6 (TWO UNITS MAY BE BUILT)
Russia: 5 / 6 (ONE UNIT MAY BE BUILT)
Turkey: 4 / 3 (ONE UNIT MUST BE DISBANDED)

Last edited:
I am shocked, shocked I say, at this brazen Russian betrayal.

Once the army's of Austria blocked all Russian access to the Balkans, did you really think that we would sit idly by and watch you grow large enough to destroy us all?

Once the army's of Austria blocked all Russian access to the Balkans, did you really think that we would sit idly by and watch you grow large enough to destroy us all?
As I recall, a very reasonable deal was proposed (2 centers to Austria, 3 to Russia, in fact, not even taking into account Austrian aid regaining Sevastopol), especially considering Russia's rather limited ability, at that time, to commit anything to the battle.
What did you want, access to the Balkans AND full control of Turkey?

As I recall, a very reasonable deal was proposed (2 centers to Austria, 3 to Russia, in fact, not even taking into account Austrian aid regaining Sevastopol), especially considering Russia's rather limited ability, at that time, to commit anything to the battle.
What did you want, access to the Balkans AND full control of Turkey?

Hardly a reasonable deal. Look at the map, how do you suppose Russia was to achieve those 3 centers, hmm? It is far more likely that either Austria would take those centers for itself, since Russia was 'moving too slow', or that Austria would make peace with an emasculated (say 2 SC) Turkey, and then move on Russia itself.

Hardly a reasonable deal. Look at the map, how do you suppose Russia was to achieve those 3 centers, hmm? It is far more likely that either Austria would take those centers for itself, since Russia was 'moving too slow', or that Austria would make peace with an emasculated (say 2 SC) Turkey, and then move on Russia itself.

the CLOSEST Turkish center is three provinces away from a Austrian home center, the other two are four provinces away. For Russia, the farthest is three, and the other two at two provinces..

You wouldn't even have gotten into Sevastopol if there hadn't been an Austrian army in Rum.

But I'll keep this in mind for the next time, Austrian armies should simply stay in Bud and Vie and cheer at the Russians marching through the Balkans.

And if there even was an attempt from the Russian side to come up with a more "reasonable" deal, it certainly didn't reach my desk.

the CLOSEST Turkish center is three provinces away from a Austrian home center, the other two are four provinces away. For Russia, the farthest is three, and the other two at two provinces.

:rolleyes:

The only attack route into Turkey that cannot easily be blocked is through the balkans, which you realized and exploited by taking Rumania.

ForzaA said:
You wouldn't even have gotten into Sevastopol if there hadn't been an Austrian army in Rum.

Russia remembers well the force of Austrian arms, and will always be ready to stand tall with Her Imperial Majesties soldiers against the enemies of the Tsar. However, if, as the current trend of the war continued, Austria was able to grab all of Turkey's SC, as was likely given the terrain and force arrangement...the next easiest target for the Austrian juggernaut would be Russia. Our actions are merely the prudent moves to stay alive. Do not stand there protesting that you would not have betrayed us at the time of your own choosing. We are not THAT stupid.

ForzaA said:
b]And if there even was an attempt from the Russian side to come up with a more "reasonable" deal, it certainly didn't reach my desk.
[/color]

Aren't you dead, anyway?

ROYAL PROCLAMATION

We, King of Great Britain, Emperor of the Half-Globe, hereby declare Parliament dissolved. With the resignation of Supreme Commander Prime Minister Randakar, it has become increasingly evident that this war demands the full attention of the Sovereign. His Majesty´s Government is dissolved, and King Of Great Britain, Emperor of the Half-Globe, is declared SUPREME COMMANDER BRITISH FORCES EUROPE.

A NEW SPRING GLIMMERS BEYOND THE HORIZON

BRITAIN WILL ACHIEVE SUCCESS

It seems that one cannot retire in peace these days, even out here in the Antipodes. Still, when Britannia is in danger, I must answer Her call. Time to dust off the old uniform, take the first ship to England and re-enter His Majesty's service.

I am now junior diplomat for Great Britain. I'll do what I can given the lack of other players, but do be aware that I am a) unfamiliar with the rules and b) not quite as free for time as I have been the last couple of weeks. I'll do what I can in support of EURO, though.

It seems that one cannot retire in peace these days, even out here in the Antipodes. Still, when Britannia is in danger, I must answer Her call. Time to dust off the old uniform, take the first ship to England and re-enter His Majesty's service.

I am now junior diplomat for Great Britain. I'll do what I can given the lack of other players, but do be aware that I am a) unfamiliar with the rules and b) not quite as free for time as I have been the last couple of weeks. I'll do what I can in support of EURO, though.

Here he is, the star of werewolf. The man who, through his silver tongue, destroyed the Sith and brought peace to the Galaxy. Now he brings his skill and determination to the Diplomacy arena. Diplomacy, a game where your web of manipulation can not be cut short by one simple hunt order. Diplomacy, where the true masters of manipulation shine through.

Capt. Kiwi will change the face of Diplomacy forever. He is a beacon of hope to all who have been lost.

Here he is, the star of werewolf. The man who, through his silver tongue, destroyed the Sith and brought peace to the Galaxy. Now he brings his skill and determination to the Diplomacy arena. Diplomacy, a game where your web of manipulation can not be cut short by one simple hunt order. Diplomacy, where the true masters of manipulation shine through.

Capt. Kiwi will change the face of Diplomacy forever. He is a beacon of hope to all who have been lost.

Can we trade diplomats? I offer a half-beaten squirrel for Capt. Kiwi!

WE ARE NOT WORTHY :bleeding eyes:

I thank you for your modest introduction, GM.

@Najs: Throw in Con, Ank and Smy and we have a deal ;)

I thank you for your modest introduction, GM.

@Najs: Throw in Con, Ank and Smy and we have a deal ;)

Well, you get those, and more, once you cross to our side, the dark side. In fact, this side is so dark that we desperately need you, oh mighty Beacon of Light!

Well, you get those, and more, once you cross to our side, the dark side. In fact, this side is so dark that we desperately need you, oh mighty Beacon of Light!

The Great Sultan. How is Constantinople this fine morning-