• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Susana

COO Paradox Interactive
43 Badges
Aug 18, 2004
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • 200k Club
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Hearts of Iron: The Card Game
  • Rise of Prussia
  • Paradox Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Achtung Panzer
  • Victoria 2
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Deus Vult
  • Diplomacy
  • East India Company
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Galactic Assault
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Rome Gold
  • Sengoku
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
Just clicked the sent button, contains a code to a golden oldie from Paradox France (AGEOD) and a chance to win a MEGA Supreme Ruler pack among other things. Couple of things if you don't receive it:

- Make sure you add newsletter@paradoxplaza.com to your safe list
- Make sure the e-mail address associated with your forum account is active
- Make sure the box that says "receive e-mails from admins" is ticked in your user settings on this forum
- If you are new to this forum you must answer the first activation e-mail you receive after registration. Otherwise you will not show up as active in our system.

If none of this applies to you and you still haven't received it. Please e-mail newsletter@paradoxplaza.com and inform us so we can manually check.

Please note - we have manually checked all people who have e-mailed newsletter@paradoxplaza.com prior to the June newsletter so you "should" receive the newsletter now.

Kind regards
Susana Meza Graham

EDIT: New members of this forum, welcome! Your first newsletter will be the July newsletter.

Last edited:
Guess I will wait patiently by my inbox..... ;)

You guys are spoiling us. Two free games in two months! I had not tried BoA2, so I am looking forward to it.

Is there a way to register this game on the forums? Not to sound petty, but I have few forum icons thus far. I just love a few of your games to death, again and again. I never get tired of EU3 and CK-DV, so I haven't moved on to anything else yet. Thanks.

Another free game indeed! Didn't have this one either yet. :) You'll run out of older games soon this way.

Have you seen our back catalogue? It's pretty massive at this stage ;-)

You guys are spoiling us. Two free games in two months! I had not tried BoA2, so I am looking forward to it.

Is there a way to register this game on the forums? Not to sound petty, but I have few forum icons thus far. I just love a few of your games to death, again and again. I never get tired of EU3 and CK-DV, so I haven't moved on to anything else yet. Thanks.

Afraid not, it's an older title.

Agreed. Thank you Paradox!

Is there a way to register this game on the forums? Not to sound petty, but I have few forum icons thus far.
The only games with icons are those you see under the My Games tab.

Are you surprised? The purpose of the giveaway is to get you excited about AGEOD. If you enjoy BoA2, then pick up a copy of Pride of Nations, which gets you a nifty top hat (see the last row of SAS' medals 4 posts above).

Last edited:
Aww...I got Rome Collectors edition coming and one more would have given me an even 50. Guess I will just wait to Pirates of Black Cove. :D

EDIT: I like when people point to my icons, shows my love of Paradox.

Thanks for spoiling us, Paradox !

I'll try to find time to test this game. :cool:

Too bad for no new icon :D

Great stuff, thanks again! Two freebies in as many months, you've got to stop as I feel like a freeloader by now.

Reading the manual Birth of America seems like a very different kind of turn based game like Civilization, I just don't have the time beyond V2 and some EU3 modding right now but I'll be sure to check it out. Thanks so much!