• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi,
I've been having a problem with your mod. When I saved a game in which i was playing austria, for some reason (and this is what I think) that save game over-rode the entire campaign start. I think this because instead of having that big rectangle that says 1936, it has in little text the austrian flag and next to it it says "Kaiserreich-Legacy of the Weltkrieg". And when I try to load the game up, I get an error message that says some of the ministers are wrong and my game crashes. I tried fixing it by reinstalling Darkest Hour and Hearts of Iron 2, but it still doesn't work. Any ideas as to how i broke it and how I can fix it? Thanks

Hi,
I've been having a problem with your mod. When I saved a game in which i was playing austria, for some reason (and this is what I think) that save game over-rode the entire campaign start. I think this because instead of having that big rectangle that says 1936, it has in little text the austrian flag and next to it it says "Kaiserreich-Legacy of the Weltkrieg". And when I try to load the game up, I get an error message that says some of the ministers are wrong and my game crashes. I tried fixing it by reinstalling Darkest Hour and Hearts of Iron 2, but it still doesn't work. Any ideas as to how i broke it and how I can fix it? Thanks
Right now, just select "Ignore" and hold Enter and the game will load fine.

I have a query...having not played the mod for several months and figuring I would dive back in on the newest version with the ACW...I seem to have somehow avoided the start of it. So my query is about the start date of the ACW and if it is once again an avoidable event if you take certain event choices?

I have a query...having not played the mod for several months and figuring I would dive back in on the newest version with the ACW...I seem to have somehow avoided the start of it. So my query is about the start date of the ACW and if it is once again an avoidable event if you take certain event choices?
Its usually February 1939, sometimes January. I heard there was a way to avoid the civil war in the older versions, by electing Long, but not enacting any of his policies. Its a 'gamey' way to avoid war in my eyes, though I'm sure the dissent hit was massive.

I don't know if it still applies in 1.2b3.

If you elected Long and went with moderate reforms you don't get the civil war. If that isn't the case, then something is definitely wrong on your end.

I am having a problem with my sliders in the game only the Open/Closed society and the Democratic/Authoritarian one work.
What version is your Darkest Hour game? If it is not the 1.02b2 patch, then the Kaiserreich version 1.2 BETA 2 & 3 will not work. The base game mechanics were altered and anything prior to those versions will not work correctly.

I've had the fourth savegame corrupted, and I couldn't even solve it. As it is, the game is unplayable...

I've had the fourth savegame corrupted, and I couldn't even solve it. As it is, the game is unplayable...
What error are you getting?
What game version are you using for Darkest Hour?
What version if the mod you're using?

What error are you getting?
What game version are you using for Darkest Hour?
What version if the mod you're using?
the same errors many players had...
the DH's and kaiserreich's version are both the latest one

the same errors many players had...
the DH's and kaiserreich's version are both the latest one
Something must be wrong your end then, I ran a clean install then installed KR and I've never had AI or missing = errors.

What's your checksum?

Hello guys,im play for mittl africa (germany puppet) Its really interesting country,any events about declarating independent ??

Only if Goring is deposed ( via event ) and you choose syndicalist way for Mittelafrika.

Or if GER is
1) annexed
2) defeated in Europe - they choose to flee to Mittelafrika - you can then refuse their authority and declare independence

screensave4t.jpg

I didn't know that National France had found the secrets of clonage! :eek:

Hi,

Since beta2, KR doesn't work for missing "="'s in the ai files. I have tracked down these in the bulgaria AI, but I can't find the missing "=" in the german AI file (the line seems okay for me). Could anyone send me the proper AI files?

Me and this guy are in the same boat. Could I also have the AI files?

Right now, just select "Ignore" and hold Enter and the game will load fine.

That doesn't work for me, the game always crashes. I have a clean DH install with the .02 beta patch with Kaiserreich and the newest beta patch youse guys released (but not the old one).

Me and this guy are in the same boat. Could I also have the AI files?

That doesn't work for me, the game always crashes. I have a clean DH install with the .02 beta patch with Kaiserreich and the newest beta patch youse guys released (but not the old one).
Well I'm stumped... I don't know what else to suggest, though I hear a new BETA is our next Saturday as a target.