• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
For some reason, all land commanders, regardless of rank or skill, can only control 0 divisions. Where in the files would I go to bugfix my version of this? It makes battles virtually impossible for me.

Version - Kaiserreich 1.6
Sub-mods - Skif icons, Miltites SKINS, Kaiserreich Soundtrack

No,i will take one of Indian states and will watch for RUS AI,thanks for advice ;)

Played The Philippines, March 1st 1936 Afghanistan has Repeat Victory event, and declares war on Delhi, only to get completely overrun on March 19th. IMO I think this event should only fire up when Delhi is already in a war (whether it be against Mittleuropa, International or other Indian Nations) as Afghanistan almost always loses.

Playing as the Bharitya Commune, I also had the problem that no event concerning the Indian unification fired (played until 42).

Apart from that, the new internal events are quite nice. I was pleasantly surprised by Burma wanting to be annexed by the way :). Not having a +10 IC event was maybe a little disappointing, but it's better that way I think. Though, with the event chain for trade agreements with England, the blueprints you get are not worth a lot because :

1 - It fired for me in 38, and those are high priority techs with teams suited for their research (and a starting minister with -5% research time)
2 - You also get most of those during the election event.

On to the things that happened elsewhere in that game...

France and Germany both ran out of manpower pretty fast, with Germany having the advantage. If the british AI wasn't so useless, I'm sure they could have landed in Europe and crushed the Germans with their ~30 divisions. I think they could benefit from having more manpower at the start. A strange thing that happened that, despite entirely occupying the French, Germany didn't annex them, so the CoF still exist.

Russia went Soviet without a civil war, and at some point went in a war with Japan... Qing, having taken all the rest of China, took advantage of that to attack Japan and got Manchuria and Korea... Yet Japan went to the Urals or somewhere close before accepting a peace from the Soviet... wtf...

Edit : Also, is it possible to unite India peacefully by going with Gandhi?

Last edited:
I also had the bug were White Ruthenia annexed Ukraine because Germany conquered UKR through them.

And the Georgian policy bug, but if you click ignore the game goes on.

But I think that caused some chains to be broken so even when I got Don kuban, Armenian and Azerbaijan decisions as Russia there was no Georgian one.

BTW Georgia turned into monarchy that was cool.

Has anyone else gotten the 'Can't open Mods/Kaiserreich/ai\GEO_Isolationism' crash? I got it some time late July, a few days after Transcaucasia returned to a Monarchy, though I'm pretty sure that event had nothing to do with the crash.

Also did Partisans always have events? I got the Korean Exiles event, and saw it was the Partisans. Interesting.
Yes, that was in the previous version as well.

what year was that? ive gotten to 1940 as germany... besides populist russia not being able to annex the ottomans because they hold an island in the aegean.. the game is running good.

The reason Afghanistan declares war is because Delhi can't control most of its army. However the Afghan AI is too passive and maybe should get some bonus troops or something. It doesn't have a chance of winning since Delhi can move its eastern troops and has Entente bombers on its side.

The reason Afghanistan declares war is because Delhi can't control most of its army. However the Afghan AI is too passive and maybe should get some bonus troops or something. It doesn't have a chance of winning since Delhi can move its eastern troops and has Entente bombers on its side.
I completely agree, at-least a chance of victory would be nice,

So the date for the crash for me is November 22 1936. I can't click on any of the ignore or close buttons as when I try to it doesn't let me. Not sure if its the same date for everyone else.

So the date for the crash for me is November 22 1936. I can't click on any of the ignore or close buttons as when I try to it doesn't let me. Not sure if its the same date for everyone else.

You tried to click the arrow buttons? That way you should be able to reach the "ignore" button.
That should not crash the game.