• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Something very disapointing about this is how the German army sometime collapse for no reason... I suspect they are giving away their units. Also, tt's puppets never go to the front and camp in their country. Ukraine with 40 div not doing nothing is kind of annoying. <.<

Do you have some tips on the use of intelligence for me?

As Germany, is my navy at the start of the game enough or should I build some more? If so then which types of ships should I tech and build?

Is it normal that there is so much dissent?

Last edited:
How about you just play the mod?

Where is that tech in the tech-tree?

As Germany, can I go to some small wars and annex a few small nations without the risk that the whole world declares war on me?

Last edited:
There's a tutorial menu in the game that will answer a lot of your questions. Seriously, just go play a few games and try to figure things out on your own.

Found a small bug of sorts.

Played as Yunnan, went National Protection Alliance, attacked AOG, lost, and switched back as Haiti to watch what went on. The Ottomans were getting pushed back in the Levant, but annexed Arabia and Persia.

An event fired and the Ottomans turned into Turkey. The year is 1943, and Kemal Ataturk is the Head of State. Only problem? He died in November 1938. In related news the coup did not lead to peace, but Egypt has stopped it's attack. Problem is Turkey isn't either. It might give them enough time to build enough divisions to beat Egypt if they continue their offensive, depends on Turkey's manpower.

Last edited:
Found a small bug of sorts.

Played as Yunnan, went National Protection Alliance, attacked AOG, lost, and switched back as Haiti to watch what went on. The Ottomans were getting pushed back in the Levant, but annexed Arabia and Persia.

An event fired and the Ottomans turned into Turkey. The year is 1943, and Kemal Ataturk is the Head of State. Only problem? He died in November 1938. In related news the coup did not lead to peace, but Egypt has stopped it's attack. Problem is Turkey isn't either. It might give them enough time to build enough divisions to beat Egypt if they continue their offensive, depends on Turkey's manpower.

He died at 57, given the alternate history here where he doesn't have the high stress job of being president he can probably live for much longer than OTL. That's hardly a huge issue.

He died at 57, given the alternate history here where he doesn't have the high stress job of being president he can probably live for much longer than OTL. That's hardly a huge issue.

No, he specifically had a death event.

pasha.png

I suppose that the event is coded so it can happen at any time, and Kemal was replaced once Turkey had an election.

Why cant i modify difficulty.csv in Kaiserreich 1.5 ??

I open it with Libre Office, edit to my liking, use "Save as" option, save it at the right place and in game there is no effect .... I used to do the same thing in 1.3 and it worked flawlessly ..

EDIT : Ok for some reason using Libre Office no longer works so i had to use WordPad and it worked ... Strange.

Last edited: