• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
HOW? it links me to this site- http://www.lnx.lu/ and i can't download anything!

I just clicked the link :S

"Does anything happen if Egypt manages to defeat the Ottomans? I just annexed them with my alliance of Libya, Persia, and Hashemite Arabia: nothing has happened for a few weeks."
IIRC there are some events related to a Egyptian victory, but if you have annexed them I am not sure..

I just clicked the link :S

"Does anything happen if Egypt manages to defeat the Ottomans? I just annexed them with my alliance of Libya, Persia, and Hashemite Arabia: nothing has happened for a few weeks."
IIRC there are some events related to a Egyptian victory, but if you have annexed them I am not sure..

That's what I thought, but I'm not too sure. I took every province and sat around for a few weeks before annexing them, and still nothing happens. Oh well, was fun while it lasted.

I played Argentina, I built up my forces against Brazil. Brazil allied Bolivia.
- I declare war on Brazil and Bolivia
No need for a manual dow, there are events for a BRA vs. ARG war. :)

I just played Kingdom of Spain. Not only did I avert the civil war entirely with open elections, but I seized the southwest corner of France up to Bordeaux as their lines collapsed and I joined Mitteleuropa. Literally NOTHING happened after that aside from "Outlaw the Parties?" flavor events that nudged the slider bar back and forth.
Yeah, KoS doesn't get many events after the civil war anyway. In case you have suggestions on what to do, please, feel free to post them on the forum. :)

Most hosting websites won't let files as large as that be hosted without a premium account etc.

We have our own server tho to put up such a files.
(The Cs.servegame.com one)

I will actually upload the 1.3 version there.
Then people will skip using these other sites for it.

Edit: I have now edited the first post with a new upload!

Last edited:
I am not sure if this is WAD, but:

If Syndicalist Ukraine joins France, but then decides to coup Romania, it will leave its new alliance with France and Ukraine joins the Belgrade pact.
If Romania is not part of the Belgrade pact and it gets couped by the Ukraine, it will join in alliance with the Ukraine but once the Belgrade Pact event happens, they will immediately leave the alliance.

In other words the coup doesn't have any effect because a Syndicalist Romania will inevitably rejoin Serbia and Greece.

In before Alien Space Bats ensue. xD

Not sure if this is the place for bug reports, but here it goes...

...Anyone know where the proper place is for bug reports for 1.3?

Found two so far:

Transamur
During the Russian civil war, the decision to seize the pacific coast of siberian (from the russian federation, not siberia) is active, but does not appear in the decision window. Technically it does, but only for a half second before disappearing, making it impossible to click on. Annoying because Transamur is my favorite faction to play (got to love admiral-dictator Kolchak) and is hard enough already.

Japan
If Japan chooses to appease dissenters in early August '36, Inukai Tsuyoshi and his ministers are replaced. However, a few days later in mid August the event for the assassination of "Prime Minister" Inukai by dissenters occurs, despite Mr. Inukai not being PM and said dissenters being appeased. Can be easily fixed by adding "command = { type = sleepevent which = 340103 }" to event 340102.

Great job though! I especially like that the End of the US civil war event no longer instantaeously occurs if California is the first faction to secede. There does seem to be some problem with make the new events work seemlessly with the old, and with the decision options though.

There needs to be an surrender event for syndi scandinavia, in my game as germany they allied with france and britain and when I invaded them first I got a swedish surrender event and then a norwegian but it didnt do anything so I just got free supplies :p

EDIT: I also experienced some issues with the Baltic Duchy (Totally lost its name lawl) armies, they were my puppets and allies and I had military control but sometimes when I used them in combat they would just give up immediately and it would say it "lost" the battle, rendering the troops almost useless except for guard duties

Last edited: