• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My install of Kaiserreich for DH my tank sprite looks wrong:

screensave0.png

http://img856.imageshack.us/i/screensave0.png/

My checksum NKZO

My game has crashed multiple times on two different playthroughs as the German Empire on July 12, 1938 at exactly 23:00. Why? :(

116 is little bit inflated. It made Russia too powerful right from start....

Well should'nt those industry getting destroyed events when you take over another be removed because they are holding Russia back also how is 116 to strong Germany has 182 and France 122 or something along those lines.

Savegame please!

And you can run event KR for HOI2 over DH if you want. ;)

Would you like any one in particular? Like the autosave for that month, one close by, the day of, or...?

Edit: Ah, here we go, here is one from 1 July. It won't let me upload it though.

Oh yeah, and my loadbar is broken. I suspect this laptop and its odd resolution have something to do with it. 1377 x 768 iirc.

Last edited:
Ah yes, should have used some of that common sense I have heard so much about (it does say .zip on the upload thing after all).

I don't mind, I'm in no hurry to fix it tbh, just wanted to let you know. :p

Left a note about the resolution in the post above yours btw.

Here's the .zip file:

View attachment

Oh and here's a nice 64-bit dxdiag (not sure what the dif between that and the reg 32-bit one is) in case you need it for things:

View attachment DxDiag.txt --- Note, this isn't my primary computer, but the one I will probably play K-Reich on the most, it's my school comp as opposed to my home one which is a TouchSmart 600q.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, so the problem was determined by Sigma to be that there is a fatal crash error in the Tibetan expedition file that occurs when playing as Germany (the work-around is ofc to play as someone else for a day, let it fire, then go back to playing as Germany).