• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh, God, yes :p. Now go and build a proper fleet with some carriers thus Admiral Horthy could live up to his rank :p. And push the Turks finally out of Europe who have messed up 500 years of history in the Balkans.

BTW, did you give yourself cores on all of your territories or you built so much IC by yourself?

I think he plays with IC Take-Over on.

Wise words, I agree.

Well, here's "Greater Hungary" as of now, no cheats, on normal/agressive:
175n9i.jpg

Hmmm, so Poland/World war two still happen even though Czechoslovakia isn't in german hands?
I take it you didn't annex Austria completely.

Communist - Syndacalist Cold war in Kaiserreich: would be great if someone could add some events =)

A Cold War needs two hostile superpowers with the danger of escalation.
But in your game it looks like the syndicalists dominate the world ^^

A Cold War needs two hostile superpowers with the danger of escalation.
But in your game it looks like the syndicalists dominate the world ^^

But the two Syndie Powerspheres could develop a hatred against eachother too.
I would approve of a eventual Cold War eventchain for this situation.

u3ya5b4k.png

1952 was the hottest year in recorded history, i guess.

Well, the nuke on Petropavlosk did actually hurt, since i had ~30 IC there. I expected to loose the war against Germany so i built up my IC in Sibiria. Well, Germany never attacked me...

Shes can attack you in every moment,when im played for nat China,Germany attacked sov in 1950 and USSR crush them for half year

I don't know if it's a very awesome screenshot for all of you, but for me yes. It's the first time that in one of my games I saw all this. Hope you like. Europe 1918.png

Yes, I'm playing as Germany and I kicked all the nations of the Entente... Specially France.

last time i won against France in 1914 scenario, they turned into rebel only for a couple of weeks.
And after that France (still under Poincaré) became the best friend of Germany due to reperations which are a part of the trade system.

In my game the revolts in France started in 1916 (very small revolts) when I occupied Paris and after the occupation of more French regions (Borgougne-Champagne, Nord-Pas de Calais, Normandie, Bretagne, Loire and the cities of Lyon and Bourg-en-Bresse) they asked me for an armistice and then the partisans risk (that was between 5-10%) grew up until 80-90%. After a ''civil war'' between the government and the rebels, France lost the continent and move the capital to Tombouctou since 1919 (now it's 1920 and the French capital it's Nouakchott).