• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I would upload a photo of where I am now but I have "exceeded my quota" according to paradox :angry:
A question how do you make these bigger?

Just upload them to an image-hosting site (photobucket, Imgur, etc.) and copy the DIRECT LINK (often ending in .jpg or .png) and wrap
around it.

Okay, here is where i'm up to now:

ScreenSave6_zpsde992ecb.png

Annexed Turkestan after they invaded the Whites and now I am making smooth progress towards the Siberian VPs :D. The thing that makes this better than peacefully becoming the USSR is now I won't already have a standing that can defeat Mittleuropa from day one.

Edit: It's still not showing up :huh:

Another Edit: Ok it's working now.

Last edited:
Okay, here is where i'm up to now:

ScreenSave6_zpsde992ecb.png.html

Annexed Turkestan after they invaded the Whites and now I am making smooth progress towards the Siberian VPs :D. The thing that makes this better than peacefully becoming the USSR is now I won't already have a standing that can defeat Mittleuropa from day one.

Edit: It's still not showing up :huh:

Link the direct link instead of the page.

What a wonderful Italian TRP game. The pride of the British Navy, bottled up in Newfoundland after the isles fell, has itself fallen on hard times in the hands of the Aussie Admiralty while transiting through a tropical depression in the Jamaica Channel.

vzRupyV.jpg

Grand Admiral Fulgosi knows how to enforce a blockade, not just run one!

jpg

rJsiBpR.jpg

Italiae Omnes Est! Italiae victoria terra et maria imperium habeant!

((OOC)) It's now mid 1948, and all majors besides Nat. China have run down their manpower to zero. No nukes yet, no-one is building reactors as far as I can see.
Italy's armies have gone Suez->Spain->Gibraltar->Africa->Persia->India->Singapore->Eastern front-> Baltic-> UK-> Atlantic + Pacific Islands -> UK Annex and Puppet.

USSR having lost Leningrad three times(1942-1943 to Germans, 1946 to Italy) and Moscow once (1942?) never gave up the ghost. Expect quite the bloodbath to come!

EJZIK75.jpg

Last edited:
14520132838_f65f1e2b49_o.jpg

Empire of Greater Qing and her allies, the so-called Moscow Pact, resisting Syndicalism everywhere.

14520117720_ee30e5bc33_o.jpg

The Syndicalist Internationale, controlling most of Europe, and North America.

Soon there will be a greatest war ever fought, war that will eradicate Syndicalist cancer from the face of the earth.

The sky stretches infinitely,
The sea brims with turbulence.

Wait... is Prussia independent?
There is a chance for Prussia to revolt out of the Internationale if Germany becomes balkanized. There is another event to react to this, to see if France will declare war on them, and then another foreign policy event for Prussia to look for allies. Russia is usually the first option.

I've yet to see Prussia stand up to the Internationale and win, would be a really crazy scenario if that comes about. Very bloody I think politically, very right wing and military government most of the time. Sometimes its a monarchy.

Here are a few from my recent TGC game as Germany:

ScreenSave3_zpsfe801f01.png
[/URL][/img]

3 encirclement's and a 4th on the way.

ScreenSave6_zps32cfe381.png
[/URL][/img]

Caught the Brits by surprise in Alexandria and caught a heap of them in the Sinai peninsula.

ScreenSave9_zpsc295a7aa.png
[/URL][/img]

The UK's most successful operation of the war and they still manage to screw it up.

ScreenSave11_zpse17a42d1.png
[/URL][/img]

World War Won :)

I know this aint important on these scales, but seeing parts of Baltoscandian (specifically - Baltics) as part of Russian geography burns my eyes. Even though the the concept of Antartica and Outer-space provinces is something I've been waiting for a long, long time :).

I know this aint important on these scales, but seeing parts of Baltoscandian (specifically - Baltics) as part of Russian geography burns my eyes. Even though the the concept of Antartica and Outer-space provinces is something I've been waiting for a long, long time :).

Says a lot.

Its not Russia its Eastern Europe province. Russia is further to the east ;-*