• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Red Phil

First Lieutenant
115 Badges
Mar 6, 2005
  • 200k Club
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Steel Division: Normand 44 - Second Wave
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
Any news on how to register on Paradox with the Steam code ?
I have tried filling out the boxes and missing out the last character of the Steam 25 letter code. But it does not work.

We are working on it, check back in a few days, please!

Thanks for your patience.

/M

HI mattias. No worries it Christmas it's not important at the moment. Thanks for your reply

I'm also having this problem. I can't register SSE here with the Steam serial, but when i first launched the game, it asked for the serial, i typed what Steam says its the serial and it worked. Its five groups of five characters. Speaking about problems with Paradox games serials on Steam, Penumbra:Black League doesn't show a Steam serial and Sword of the Stars has a steam serial, but doesn't have a field to register here on Paradox.

Last edited:
I'm also having this problem. I can't register SSE here with the Steam serial, but when i first launched the game, it asked for the serial, i typed what Steam says its the serial and it worked. Its five groups of five characters. Speaking about problems with Paradox games serials on Steam, Penumbra:Black League doesn't show a Steam serial and Sword of the Stars has a steam serial, but doesn't have a field to register here on Paradox.

Sword of Stars does not have a field in the MyGames page, simply because it is not registrable! That goes for many Paradox games, particularly older ones, like Crusader Kings, Victoria 1 Core, Europa Universalis 2 etc... It has to do with the non-inclusion of s/n in the old, original boxed versions. What you can't see in the Reg. page, you can not register at all...I know it is sad, i have many such games myself... As for the other Steam s/n problems, welcome to the club :) It took them over one month to provide a working s/n for my copy of Lionheart, and i was one of the lucky ones...

i brought it on steam the other day in the sale and my key doesnt work. in fact i have problems with 6 games that were in the complete paradox pack(maybe more as im not sure if some of the expansions should have keys i can register or not). Any chance you could get steam to make sure all the games in that pack have working serial keys??

i brought it on steam the other day in the sale and my key doesnt work. in fact i have problems with 6 games that were in the complete paradox pack(maybe more as im not sure if some of the expansions should have keys i can register or not). Any chance you could get steam to make sure all the games in that pack have working serial keys??

No, very little chance. The Lead and Gold and Magicka keys are fixed now though. Ship Sim I have requested the keyfile for, so that should be solved rather soon. Eu3 have a sticky in the Eu3 forum describing the issue, with a solution on page 12. The mount and blade games however, I have not received the key files for from the developers, and it does not look like I will for quite some time. Those sub forums are therefore open.

No, very little chance. The Lead and Gold and Magicka keys are fixed now though. Ship Sim I have requested the keyfile for, so that should be solved rather soon. Eu3 have a sticky in the Eu3 forum describing the issue, with a solution on page 12. The mount and blade games however, I have not received the key files for from the developers, and it does not look like I will for quite some time. Those sub forums are therefore open.
what about elven legacy, that doesnt have a key at all on steam.

Last edited: