• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Maginor

Lt. General
61 Badges
Aug 10, 2007
  • Semper Fi
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • For the Motherland
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Magicka 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • 500k Club
Hello. I think the forum looks pretty good overall, but I would perhaps like the title text for posts in the forum overviews to be a bit larger in relation to the auxilary information under them. I find it a little hart to browse topics now, as they don't stand out as well as they did before the change.

Its awfull. Besides the obvious (horrendous colors) most users don't have their avatars displayed anymore and I have noticed that some users have their reg. game icons stacked from top to bottom with only one icon in a row, so their posts are more than half page long... Thumbs down

Dunno really. Looks at bit ominous. Yeah, ominous. And I'll miss the old forum. Hell, I do miss it a bit.

EDIT: Oh my. G-d.

I use widescreen and the forum does not stretch properly, creating a column in the centre with two large, unused bars on the sides. :(

I don't really like the look of this new forum and it seems to be less transparent now.

I find that the color scheme clashes somewhat. It might be too soon to tell, since I'm not used to this but it's visually 'loud'. I'll be looking to see if there's a setting to change this. I'm sure the broken avatars and such are just temporary.

BTW, forgot to add: are forum-specific color schemes gone?

EDIT: and my short posts seem too long because of the aligning (?). The bar marking the beginning of a signature is placed after the info on the left (join date etc.)

I use widescreen and the forum does not stretch properly, creating a column in the centre with two large, unused bars on the sides. :(

I don't really like the look of this new forum and it seems to be less transparent now.

I agree.

1) too dark
2) too cramped
3) too clunky
4) welcome back to the 20th century...

Possibly one of the worst skins I have ever seen. I hope it's not finished.

Though the new one looks cool, I liked the old one better.

My first suggestion would be to widen the forums a bit. I have a widescreen and half the screen is just blue.

Second, the colors should be changed a little bit. It's too blue now, some contrast could be added.

The old forum was better. This is quite ugly.

New forum look is ok- a bit generic at the moment but Im assuming that will change eventually...

I dont suppose now we are on another redesigned forum that those who earned custom avatars will be getting them back...??