• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

olvirki

Lt. General
88 Badges
Jan 25, 2010
  • Rome Gold
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • War of the Vikings
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • War of the Roses
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Darkest Hour
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
Hello reader. I want to make a Polich aar.

But i am not good with modding (or a pro that can unify Poland with Krakow) so if you want a Polish aar you reader and modder have to help. If not, then are you and me have to wait for patch 1.2. You should also tell me about any problem posting and aar rules. And i am not uploading the aar when ever someone reads it right ?

This aar would tell the story from a polish rebellion in Russia and Austria to a Superpower in the 20th century. Or i get annexed by 1850 :D

Since Poland had no king i would like to have some poor man take the crown and he would look like Józef Piłsudski.
http://www.wojsko-polskie.pl/downlo...05b6e95c3c246fdcc95355173portretmarszalka.jpg

Please tell me if that is offending or in any way wrong.

I would like a to have a Polish Kingdom that controlles Russian and Austrian Poland along with Krakow. Maybe even take the Russian and Austrian cores of my back.

Sorry for the English, i do not speak it as a first language.

Last edited:
Poland 1827-1835
poland-large-flag-pl.gif

After the Napoleon invation of Russia and the long and hard war Russia was weak and exosted. The invation that started in spring 1812 lasted to 1814 when the Russian army repelled the last invader. Then a the war went on to 1817 when British, Austrian and Russian armies destroyed Napoleons last hope. The Polish state that Napoleon had created was reannexes. The Poles were furius, all around Poland they started meeting at night, gathering intelegent and constructing weapons.

On may the 16th 1821 the revolt began in Russia, Prussia and Austria. The Prussian army crush the revolt in Prussia but the outher powers did not. In june 30 000 Poles, lead by Broneslaw Josef Tusk, won a great victory at Nowogródek in eastren Poland. They lost 15 000 while the Russian army lost 60 000 men. Only 5 000 Russian returned to the millitary. It is estimated that 10 000 Russian soldiers just went home or hided somwhere else. The moralle was just gone.
Meanwhile on the Austrian front the Poles did go as well. They victories were gurilla fighting and small engagements. The revolt went on for 5 years with out a conclution.

The world was supriced and by the courrege and genius that the Poles had showed. Many british politicans wanted to support Polands freedom but outher pointed out that the treaty of Vienne said that the power balence had to be preserved. Russia tired from 10 years of war granted Poland its intependence on the 26th of december 1826 and Austria did so also january 2nd 1827. Broneslaw Tusk, he used to be a farmer short way from Warsaw, was crowned ad Boleslav the I, King of Poland of the Tusk-Wawelski dynasty. His only daugter , Anna Maria Tusk, was married to Alexandre Joseph Tusk-Walewski, son of Napoleon the I and Marie Wawelski.
f28ba0705b6e95c3c246fdcc95355173portretmarszalka.jpg

Broneslaw the I, king of Poland
fancy.jpg
and
alexandrewalewski.jpg

Anna Maria, prinssess of Poland and Alexandre Joseph, prince of Poland.

One of the remarkeble new Polish laws was that the Europian Bison should be protected at all cost. This proud animal had been hunted grimm during the great war (the napolonic war). Only 200 bisons survived in eastren Poland. He was extinct elswere.
european_bison.jpg

The Eurupean Buffalo

The people of Poland were happy with the new king and their intependence. The new king spent the next 9 years building Poland after the war, raising relations with outher powers and so on.
But on the 6nd of september 1835 he was traveling in a Polish forest, he met a bear with her youngs. His horse paniced and ran as fast as he could away but the king fell to the ground. The bear came closer and closer, the king had broken his leg, he pulled up his pistol, and pullet the trigger. But the powder was wet. Poland cried it self to sleep that night.
The people were in sorrow but still hailed the new king, Alexandre the I, king of Poland.

Edit: hmm the pictures are missing, all fixed

Last edited:
The life of Bronislaw the I.

This great man was born in Warsaw on the 28th of August in 1779. His mother, Ann Maria Tusk was traveling to a market there along with her husband, Donald Jakop Tusk. Then she went to labor and there for people said that he was the only king in history to be born in public.

nevsky_cathedral_warsaw.jpg

He spent his early years in a small farm near Warsaw. Then he became a black smith in Warsaw, married and lost his wife when his daughter was born He would properly have been a black smith for the rest of his life if he had not been called the the army in 1801.

704px-Henryk_Pillati_Joselewicz_death_1867.jpg

After he had been in service for two years when his regiment battled Polish repels. He deserted and killed two Russian officers. Then he kept a low profile for 6 years until the duchy of Warsaw was founded. Then he joined the Polish army and achieved the rank sergeant in the France-Russian war.

During the mid war years he was a land owner in eastern Poland. He then joined the rebellion and was soon a general.

After the war he became King and was a King until he died, 56 years old.

Last edited:
Poland, 1836-1840

http://img683.imageshack.us/f/poluv.jpg/

A narrative by Peter, Alexandre's servent. Interwieved in 1873.

"Alexandre the I looked over a map of his dear kingdom. The kingdom his father in law had won in the battle of Nowogródek. The old kingdom that his mother had tried to free, and in a way did. The cause of his birth.
He stood there for a hour. Pointing his head towards Russia, the Uninded kingdom, France and outher powers. He took a good look of Korea, asked for a closer map of it and was given. He also wached Afrika carefully. After a full hour he said to me.

I will make Poland great. Under my rule Poland will industrialice, gain prestige, reach the shore, build army and a navy, get foreign citecens and lands. Poland will protect her intependense at all cost !

Then he walked from his bedroom and took up his duities."

Poland did during the first few months ally with Sweden and the Papal States. Also he granted a part of the intependense to the peaple of Poland. The rich and the middle class were given the right to vote. A goverment would control the land along with the King but the king could always dissolve the goverment and but anouther in her place. Leach Preadzinski was apointed as the general of the "The First Polish Army"

The king wanted to chanse the polesy of industri, he and the parlement decieded to incourige the rich to build factories. This quecly lead to a glass factory in the Minsk reagion.He also incouriged the people to seek employment as clergy in schools builded around Poland. He wanted to increase the litiracy of the popelation.

The Austiran-Prussian brothers wars started on december 3rd 1838. Poland decided not to intervean, yet, but let the Austrian cross Poland to fight the Prussians. Weak Prussia was a good Prussia.
http://www.google.is/imgres?imgurl=...J4gb8z9nPAw&page=1&ndsp=17&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0
Mobeliced Prussian reservs fitghting the Austrians.

Many nations joined the war on both cides, but most remarkably Spain, on the 19th of may 1839 the spanish transport fleet was intersepted by the small Prussian navy.
http://www.google.is/imgres?imgurl=...page=1&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=86&ty=80

A famine started in 1840 and the tecnollegy reqired to produce experimental railroad was dicoverd. The state started gathering the founds nessasery to build them. The war in the west was over soon.

And the election were over on June the 6th Anarci-liberal and liberal formed a goverment.
The poor class cried for a new goverment and Alexandre gave in, gave the people a reactinary goverment. The new goverment started buiding a railroad in Warsaw and a factory in Wiwelekopolskic.
http://www.google.is/imgres?imgurl=...gbv=2&biw=1280&bih=675&tbs=isch:1&um=1&itbs=1

Last edited:
decided to post the aar sooner rather then having you reader waiting.

hmm the pictures are missing again. Why ? The links will have to do again. Just copy it to word along with the pictures and it will look fine. Any help fixing the pictures problem ?

Edit: i want to chance the look of anna maria
imgres
she would look like this.

Last edited:
Sorry reader. One of my flaws (beside clock based lazyness and so on) is that i often see something. I am amazed, i yell "this is awesome", the thing is the coolest thing in the world, BUT then i see another thing i am impressed, I yell this is awesome.... You get the point.

The AAR is not dead, just sleeping. Just like Sleeping Beauty.
http://www.google.is/imgres?imgurl=...4Qa0yKj8Dw&page=1&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:19,s:0

P.S. It will probably not be a prince that will be the savier of the aar. Probably a documentary about Poland or something.