• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Tusk? What the hell? xDD

It's your AAR, but I think that our beloved PM isn't too "royal" in his looks ;)
You should use some good, noble name like Sobieski, Leszczyński, Potocki etc.

Still, good luck with your AAR, it's very nice that someone tries to pick our country up from ruins ;)

Well i love Poland for some reason. Just picturing a eastern European forest, railroads and factories gives me a chill down my spine :) .

I will chance the name of our glorious king when i have the time. Good to have a polish reader and a consultant watching me. And remember, the AAR is not dead, just asleep.

Sure thing, it's a nice AAR, even better because it's a Polish AAR ;)

Nice to see that there are people interested in our country and history. I think it's pretty uncommon in the West, we're known mostly for our former Twin Brothers, Gdansk and other stuff ;)

Gdańsk- Solidarity
Twin Brothers- our former president and PM

When this aar was starting up i found the name tusk, but then i forgot the t and added d so the names war Dusk. I really liked having the name Dusk-Wawelski. Is dusk by any chance a polish name ?

Edit: P.S. this aar is kind of a version 2.1 of the original AAR i made for mine own pleasure. I only owned victoria 1, not revelation and there for i could not post it. But thanks to steam i can now (there was a special offer, buy vicky2 and get the old game). I anyone interested to read that AAR ?

P.S.S. a update is coming soon :)

Last edited:
1840-18
On the 3rd of August 1840 Anne Maria gave birth to twins. A girl and a boy. The girl was named Anita and the king wanted to name his son Alexandre. But his wive convinced him that he would be named Alexander in stead.

...................................................... Broneslaw the I .................. Napoleon-Maria Wawelska
.................................................................I....................................I
.................................................................Anna Maria - Alexandre
.............................................................................................. I
.....................................Broneslaw ..................................Anita ...............................Alexander
The family tree of Tusk-Wawelski dynasty

Alexandre had already had a son with Anne. It was on the 28th October 1827. That son was named Broneslaw.
But on the 24th of December 1840 king Alexandre was given a frighting letter. Prussia, one of Poland’s three major enemies was thinking about declaring a war on Poland, according to a veteran spy. A secret meeting was held at the parliament and it was agreed that Poland needed a bigger
military. Around 3000 young men were called into the army and were trained as a artillery regiment.

In late november 1841 were signed more alliances with the nations Serbia and Greece. And shortly after, in 1842 small steps were taken to a industrial power. Railroads were completed in Polish Minsk, making the factory profitable. Also a cement factory was completed in Wielkopolski. That factory gave Poland a economical boost.

April the 10th 1843 were the last depths from the army and industrial construction were paid.
The industry gave Poland a lot of money to the bank and there for ordered the Parliament a new factory, railroad, and three regiment of infantry. Relation with France was raised according to the kings suggestion. Poland needed bigger and more powerful friends. The newly instated Napoleon the II was happy after the meeting with his relative. A Poland-France alliance was possible.
http://www.google.is/imgres?imgurl=...vnkAQ&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0
Napoleon the III

Now it the year 1845 a railroad network was in construction all around Poland. The industry in the country was growing rabidly. Many factories, state build and privet build were under construction. The industry was to become great in by the decade end.

On june the 1st 1845 a anarchist killed the kings animal. A hole herd of them. The man was captured and put to death by the end of the month. This was the first case of this kind because everybody knew the penalty if you killed a visent. Its life was a valuable as a human life. The population was counted and it had reached 1250 in only 18 years.

On August the 15th 1845 Leach Preadzinski, general of the “First Polish Army” had a meting with the king. He reminded him of the dangers that Russia, Austria and Prussia had waiting within theirs countries. Poland was a easy prey. He had a plan, the Polish state should recruit 60 000 additional men into the army and make up along with the rest an 90 000 men strong standing army. The king said that it would be ideal after the industrial build up. The army should be ready by 1850.
http://www.google.is/imgres?imgurl=...d=1t:429,r:4,s:0&tx=46&ty=81&biw=1280&bih=639
Polish infantry man.

Poland gained a justification for against Austria in early 1846. People felt that a smaller Austria was for the best.

Now some 15 000 troops were either in training or protecting a possible Polish-Russian front.

The Poland put it best men to work on a cavalry comparable to her possible enemies. Romantic litiature, art and music were in the making. Something that would give Poland prestige

http://www.google.is/imgres?imgurl=...ge=2&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:18&tx=65&ty=21
Scene from the Greek mythology.

http://www.google.is/imgres?imgurl=...ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:136&biw=1280&bih=639
Polish composer

On the 3rd of december 1846 Leach Preadzinski died at his home,he died of cancer. This great man, the man that had inspired the building of huge armies was dead.

The railroad were almost construction in 1848, small pockets remained. The industrial power of the country grew.

Now some 12 000 young men, were given some training, a horse and a sword. But it was clear that the nations military power would not reach 90 000 men before the end of the decade. Even though industrial production had enlarged the price of industrial goods had dropped. Cement was almost the only providable and Poland could create in a great deal. And even the price of cement was low.

But the 1850s began the people were full of hope. The XIX century was halved.

P.S. Still technological difficouldies ....... The family tree is messed up and the pictures are missing, again.

P.S.S. the family tree is now getting better, atleast the names and lines between generations are in the right place

Last edited: