• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Mexicans have landed in communist UK.

2014-04-24_00003.jpg

Mexico is fighting alone against to regain their southernmost province. They are winning.

Edit: Update, the UK army was so pathetic that Greece put on the big boy pants.

2014-04-24_00004.jpg

It's just been an overall weird game. UK loses to a new group of rebels every year and has lost control of all overseas territories but in Africa and India and while I'm playing Italy, I think me being at odds with Russia, France & Austria-Hungary all the time while being allied with Germany has left a bit too much of a power vacuum for the latter.

2014-04-24_00008.jpg

I'd break it apart, but the thought of going up against that monster multiple times scares the hell out of me. Add to the fact that I'll probably never have enough infamy to actually make a serious dent and I guess Germany is the winner of this timeline while I get a decent 2nd place. The German Austrian provinces are not conquests, just rebels that (wisely) decided to jump the fence.

Still, I think the best part are the new borders in Balkan! Other than Crete, which is less Greek than Istanbul by now, so I decided to ignore that.

That Austria-Hungary makes me want to vomit.

With any luck German unificationists and Hungarian/Croatian nationalists will fix it somewhat. I mean, 20% of the country with the capital is located in an enclave.

Also, "Poland" is more Ukrainian than Polish..

Well in my game, UK got quite successful taking Yucatan.

It even managed to make Yucatan outstandingly British-cultured
jQkU5bi.jpg

Makes sense because Yucatan starts off a Mayan majority.

More like awesome Bukkhara.

Is Russia the turquise blob that's completely annexed Xinjiang, Mongolia and Manchuria?

Yes, it is Russia, I changed their color because green is boring. They really expanded into China for some reason. Mongolia got freed from a crisis after Outer Mongolia was annexed by the Russians.